Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   1968-Present E-Series Van/Cutaway/Chassis (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum128/)
-   -   Ford Service On Board FTE Now! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1259218-ford-service-on-board-fte-now.html)

JWA 08-03-2013 06:24 AM

Ford Service On Board FTE Now!

Found this, interesting to newer van owners maybe?

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...rting-fte.html

Ford Service is supporting FTE

Hey everyone - We're very excited to begin supporting your community today. We've had discussions with Tim and the moderators for some time, and are finally staffed to a level where we can begin expansion -- FTE is first!

Here's a little background -- We are Ford Service, so we look to help with service-related questions and concerns. Crystal is the agent assigned to FTE and is looking forward to assisting with newer-model concerns, product questions, and tracking vehicle orders. She works M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET. Ashley will be her backup and her hours are M-F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET. We like to keep all conversations public in case others have similar questions/concerns. The only time you'll be asked to PM information will be when it's considered private (VINs, contact info, etc.). Some things we won't be able to add value to are concerns with older/high-mileage vehicles, future-product questions (unless we've already released info publicly), modifications, and other non-service issues. They'll do their best to track down answers from our engineers and brand managers whenever possible, but these may take some time, so please be patient. Private messages are typically replied to within two business days and we will post when our offices are closed or the agents are on vacation.

We plan to add an agent that specializes in SYNC, MyFord Touch, navigation, and SiriusXM in the future, so please continue to contact us through other channels for those topics in the meantime.

Our social media search portal finds relevant posts where we can add value. There's nothing you'll need to do differently; we'll find your posts and jump in where we can help.

We're happy to finally be here!

Mike

FordService 08-05-2013 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by JWA (Post 13399852)
Found this, interesting to newer van owners maybe?

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...rting-fte.html

Ford Service is supporting FTE

Hey everyone - We're very excited to begin supporting your community today. We've had discussions with Tim and the moderators for some time, and are finally staffed to a level where we can begin expansion -- FTE is first!

Here's a little background -- We are Ford Service, so we look to help with service-related questions and concerns. Crystal is the agent assigned to FTE and is looking forward to assisting with newer-model concerns, product questions, and tracking vehicle orders. She works M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET. Ashley will be her backup and her hours are M-F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET. We like to keep all conversations public in case others have similar questions/concerns. The only time you'll be asked to PM information will be when it's considered private (VINs, contact info, etc.). Some things we won't be able to add value to are concerns with older/high-mileage vehicles, future-product questions (unless we've already released info publicly), modifications, and other non-service issues. They'll do their best to track down answers from our engineers and brand managers whenever possible, but these may take some time, so please be patient. Private messages are typically replied to within two business days and we will post when our offices are closed or the agents are on vacation.

We plan to add an agent that specializes in SYNC, MyFord Touch, navigation, and SiriusXM in the future, so please continue to contact us through other channels for those topics in the meantime.

Our social media search portal finds relevant posts where we can add value. There's nothing you'll need to do differently; we'll find your posts and jump in where we can help.

We're happy to finally be here!

Mike

Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention, JWA! :)

Crystal

FordIVTteam 08-05-2013 08:23 AM

Greetings!

Just to piggyback off of Crystal, I'm Jaclyn, and I'm the go-to girl for all In-Vehicle Technology-related questions. :)

Jaclyn

Club Wagon 08-05-2013 10:13 AM

Welcome aboard Jaclyn.

Allow me to start the ball rolling by asking if FORD ever redesigned the troublesome Econoline crumbling door latch cable ends & if they did, what model year?

FordIVTteam 08-05-2013 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Club Wagon (Post 13405371)
Welcome aboard Jaclyn.

Allow me to start the ball rolling by asking if FORD ever redesigned the troublesome Econoline crumbling door latch cable ends & if they did, what model year?

Thanks for the warm welcome, Club Wagon.

Crystal (FordService) may be able to answer that one.

My area of expertise consists of SYNC, MyFord Touch, navigation, and Sirius XM radio.

Jaclyn

FordService 08-06-2013 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Club Wagon (Post 13405371)
Welcome aboard Jaclyn.

Hi Club Wagon,

I don't have access to part redesign specifics/dates; if you have questions about parts compatibility you can always reach out to your local dealership's parts department. You can also participate in live chat with our parts pros at Official Ford Parts Site | Buy Motorcraft & OEM Ford Parts Online | FordParts.com.

Crystal

19cantlonzz 11-17-2014 02:07 PM

Question concerns 2010 F-150 Lariat Super Crew, am I am the right place to ask a question regarding the drive
shaft?

JWA 11-18-2014 07:13 AM

You might want to PM one of the reps listed in the first few posts here. Perhaps also posting your question in the appropriate F-Series forum would get you a quicker answer.

HTH