Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum170/)
-   -   SEMA Babes (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1202927-sema-babes.html)

Ken_C 11-13-2012 07:46 PM

SEMA Babes

Ladies of SEMA 2012 Gallery .: Articles

oldbird1965 11-13-2012 10:33 PM

silicone makes round balls, nature makes beautiful tear drops

ReBilld 11-13-2012 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by oldbird1965 (Post 12482434)
silicone makes round balls, nature makes beautiful tear drops

If any of them had balls, I'd be making the tear drops! LOL!!

Talyn 11-13-2012 11:16 PM

Look at those Legs, whooowe!!!

oldbird1965 11-13-2012 11:18 PM

LOL, I know what your saying Bill but if you look at the top left women I see nothing but two basketballs. To me they are ugly! There is nothing like a natural beautiful women. Nature (God if your a believer) doesn't need help. I just hate like he!! to see these young beautiful women getting plastic surgery. Then they are top heavy and ugly. JMHO The neighbor girl got breast implants for graduation, I wanted to barf!! LOL
Sorry for the rant!!!!

Talyn 11-13-2012 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by oldbird1965 (Post 12482544)
LOL, I know what your saying Bill but if you look at the top left women I see nothing but two basketballs. To me they are ugly! There is nothing like a natural beautiful women. Nature (God if your a believer) doesn't need help. I just hate like he!! to see these young beautiful women getting plastic surgery. Then they are top heavy and ugly. JMHO The neighbor girl got breast implants for graduation, I wanted to barf!! LOL
Sorry for the rant!!!!

So, speaking of your grooming habits.

Are you trying to say you like that 70's all natural bush action?

*giggles*

ReBilld 11-13-2012 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by oldbird1965 (Post 12482544)
Sorry for the rant!!!!

I agree Glenn. Some women get a little carried away with the implants. I prefer natural too. Maybe not the natural William is talking about, where it looks like the chick is growing a Chia Pet in her undies, but the natural where she's not 47% silicone LOL!!
And who would get a girl implants for graduation!!! What are people thinking now days :-X15

oldbird1965 11-13-2012 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Talyn (Post 12482550)
So, speaking of your grooming habits.

Are you trying to say you like that 70's all natural bush action?

*giggles*

I went to CMU in the late 60's early 70's, you can figure it out from there! LOL

Originally Posted by ReBilld (Post 12482563)
I agree Glenn. Some women get a little carried away with the implants. I prefer natural too. Maybe not the natural William is talking about, where it looks like the chick is growing a Chia Pet in her undies, but the natural where she's not 47% silicone LOL!!
And who would get a girl implants for graduation!!! What are people thinking now days :-X15

That's pretty funny Bill, and I wasn't talking about that 'chia pet' either. haha I'm just starting to wonder if the future generation of young men will know what the real thing is. If that's the case I feel sorry for them. Besides, that shi! leaches into their bodies causing cancer and many other problems, all for being cool and thinking that they are looking good. I don't get it.

ReBilld 11-13-2012 11:58 PM

But, at the other end of the natural spectrum, my wife has a cousin that is so flat-chested, she literally uses band aids for a bra LOL!! That's no joke!

Talyn 11-14-2012 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by ReBilld (Post 12482593)
But, at the other end of the natural spectrum, my wife has a cousin that is so flat-chested, she literally uses band aids for a bra LOL!! That's no joke!

I truely feel bad for women that are georgeous but were not blessed with even a little bit of boobage.

My aunt called them Fried Egg boobs or something like that. haha.

oldbird1965 11-14-2012 09:38 AM

Just look at Kate Hudson, she doesn't have much but is extremly sexy and hows how to act sexy. She didn't succumb to pressure to get fake boobs. Another thing, then I'll try to control my fingers, is these women with implants breast feeding their kids. They don't have a brain in their heads dumping all those chemicals into their babies. The media will brainwash them into thinking that the implants are safe, BS! Even the saline implants, the plastic they are made out of, leaches into their bodies. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!!!!!!

BuckHammer 11-14-2012 11:45 AM

...And the mods keep trying to insist that this is a "Family Board". :-X05

oldbird1965 11-14-2012 11:54 AM

I was just on a rant Joseph and even if you don't realize it, its a family issue. If you were given three wishes, what would they be in order of importance? Think carefully!

BuckHammer 11-14-2012 11:57 AM

Nevermind.

fordpride 11-14-2012 12:52 PM

Those look like some of my future x wife's lol