Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tennessee Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum95/)
-   -   NOVEMBER "shake and howdy" thread!!!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1200295-november-shake-and-howdy-thread.html)

White 97 xlt 11-01-2012 05:50 PM

NOVEMBER "shake and howdy" thread!!!!

Good Evening Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I would get a November thread going, I don't know if there is any need, it seems hardly anyone is posting here any more!!!!

Customcab 11-01-2012 10:08 PM

I agree very limited replys on the chapter forum; just guys trying to increase there post numbers. Seems that only a few Tennesseans actual make a comment or two.
Happy Turkey month.

macgiobuin 11-02-2012 06:59 AM

I try to get conversations going. I also give a shout out every day I am able. I'm not sure why anyone would care about post numbers....do you get a toaster or something after so many posts?

IB Tim 11-03-2012 01:40 PM

Good afternoon everyone...enjoy your family, friends and Fords!

macgiobuin 11-05-2012 06:42 AM

Happy Monday to everybody! Should be a good week after the rain passes.

macgiobuin 11-06-2012 10:41 AM

Rainy Tuesday....not a pretty day here in SE TN. Hope it's a productive one for you.

I am OFF for the rest of the week....return to work on Monday. Gotta burn some p-days.

Greywolf 11-06-2012 04:27 PM

'Been a better week if Ron Paul wasn't a write in...

macgiobuin 11-08-2012 09:30 AM

Welcome to Thursday. Hope yours is a good one. A bit chilly here but the sun is shining and it's supposed to be near 70 degrees through the weekend!

And I've STILL got peppers growing.

macgiobuin 11-09-2012 09:37 AM

The weekend is here! Drove my truck for a bit yesterday. Washed & waxed for the last time until Spring. Gonna clean up inside the cab today so she's ready for the cold months.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Should be a beauty.

Greywolf 11-09-2012 06:20 PM

All the tomato plants I see are dying off - the dry look of leaf destruction is on them, but the peppers are standing fast. I need a few more days, and then the last of them can be taken in and frozen in the deep freeze. I have a large bell pepper that I want to ripen up real good...

While the weather still holds, I need to get the cab raised on the project and see if that (f) engine will finally STUFF

Originally Posted by Customcab (Post 12440218)
I agree very limited replys on the chapter forum; just guys trying to increase their post numbers. Seems that only a few Tennesseans actually make a comment or two.
Happy Turkey month.

Originally Posted by macgiobuin (Post 12440939)
I try to get conversations going. I also give a shout out every day I am able. I'm not sure why anyone would care about post numbers....do you get a toaster or something after so many posts?

Originally Posted by IB Tim (Post 12445760)
Good afternoon everyone...enjoy your family, friends and Fords!

:-X24

~I'm sure mister Tim means well - but DANG that was ill-timed!

*Tim is a good man, so yippee kye aye...

Greywolf 11-11-2012 02:44 PM

Okay - y'all go on and do what you want. I'm settin' here listening to solid blues tunes, and having a beer.

~When you wake up, let me know

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/a...9&d=1148212510
~Dutch

BLESS ALL OUR VETERANS, LIVING AND GONE
~AMEN

IB Tim 11-12-2012 09:20 AM

Happy Monday...please continue to celebrate your favorite veteran!

macgiobuin 11-12-2012 11:04 AM

Been a rough two days....chest cold knocked me off my feet....been coughing up aliens.
Hope everyone else is getting through this rainy Monday OK.

macgiobuin 11-13-2012 09:26 AM

Going to the doctor in just a few minutes.....looks like an infection may have set in.

Hope YOU are having a better day.

Greywolf 11-13-2012 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by macgiobuin (Post 12476053)
Been a rough two days....chest cold knocked me off my feet....been coughing up aliens.
Hope everyone else is getting through this rainy Monday OK.

EEK!

I hope you are feeling better....

I've had asthma and bronchitis since I was small, so I know all about wanting your lungs to get up off of you and just QUIT IT! :-down
*It's kinda scary when you can't breath without hard work