Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arizona Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum80/)
-   -   Arizona chapter needs a sign. (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1196695-arizona-chapter-needs-a-sign.html)

Redneckfordf2502002 10-16-2012 02:40 PM

Arizona chapter needs a sign.

Ok guys I have been thing about this and maybe it is time we do this. I noticed that the Arizona Chapter doesn't have like a logo or sign. I think maybe we should make one up. I know BillW has a logo in his signature that has a super duty and his Ford with the Arizona flag behind it. Well I have been thinking maybe everybody who wants to contribute can post a pic of thier truck and maybe somebody whom is good at editing can take everybodys truck and make it look like the arizona Flag is behind it. Since I know alot of us have more then one vehicle (including my family) I would say just post up your very own favorite of them all and then we can make something up. I don't know maybe somebody else has a better idea that you can think of I just figured maybe this would be cool. All opinions are welcome. (I know Craig (Kerrmydogg) doesn't have a ford so maybe we can add his Dodge too if he likes.)
Trav

Bill W 10-17-2012 01:17 PM

Hi Trav, here is the thread where we did the logo back in 08,

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...go-for-az.html

if you have a better design we can look at please post it up. i am not opposed to changing the logo as long as we can ALL agree and then submit it to FTE for aproval... Whatcha got?

Redneckfordf2502002 10-17-2012 01:30 PM

Well I was thinking one of everybodys truck but that looks pretty good never knew about that.
Trav

kermmydog 10-17-2012 08:26 PM

Boy I get my Dodge in the Front of the group. Thanks Trav.

Craig

Redneckfordf2502002 10-17-2012 08:43 PM

Haha Craig.
Trav

Nsaan 10-26-2012 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by kermmydog (Post 12384026)
Boy I get my Dodge in the Front of the group. Thanks Trav.

Craig

Some one has to tow all the Fords.}> Though I am not sure your v-10 would be up for more then one at a time.

I can say that because I own 2 Fords and I am not a Ford guy.

Redneckfordf2502002 10-26-2012 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Nsaan (Post 12413912)
Some one has to tow all the Fords.}> Though I am not sure your v-10 would be up for more then one at a time.

I can say that because I own 2 Fords and I am not a Ford guy.

If he can catch up with our Ford V10 Muhaha or even pull it. LOL Just kidding Craig. But I am pretty sure our V10 and your V10 is about the same power. Also don't you think it might take just 9 times for me and might be a little tricky with our bike. (7 Fords 1 Chevy 1 Harley) Might be hard.
Trav

UP_There 11-03-2012 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Redneckfordf2502002 (Post 12378784)
Ok guys I have been thing about this and maybe it is time we do this. I noticed that the Arizona Chapter doesn't have like a logo or sign. I think maybe we should make one up. I know BillW has a logo in his signature that has a super duty and his Ford with the Arizona flag behind it. Well I have been thinking maybe everybody who wants to contribute can post a pic of thier truck and maybe somebody whom is good at editing can take everybodys truck and make it look like the arizona Flag is behind it. Since I know alot of us have more then one vehicle (including my family) I would say just post up your very own favorite of them all and then we can make something up. I don't know maybe somebody else has a better idea that you can think of I just figured maybe this would be cool. All opinions are welcome. (I know Craig (Kerrmydogg) doesn't have a ford so maybe we can add his Dodge too if he likes.)
Trav

That is my truck, and Bills truck......I'm sorta partial to keeping it the way it is }>

Redneckfordf2502002 11-04-2012 11:18 AM

Ya well your truck can be in there next to bills.
Trav