Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum173/)
-   -   DP-Tuner does it again! INFINITY-DX (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1192517-dp-tuner-does-it-again-infinity-dx.html)

zx250 09-27-2012 12:49 PM

DP-Tuner does it again! INFINITY-DX

Have you guys seen the newest thing DP-Tuner is coming out with?
INFINITY-DX Touch Screen Coming in October (PRE-Order NOW and get the introductory price of $549.00) - Featured Products
I don't have my 7.3 anymore, but if I did, I do believe I would have to have one of these. It looks like it's got all the bases covered and looks cool to boot.

BigAlsPSD 09-27-2012 12:57 PM

Just saw that on the PSD group, Barry, I would venture that setup will be very popular for some wanting the all in one setup. Starts to get pricey though adding all you need...

zx250 09-27-2012 01:00 PM

Yeah, everything I had scattered all over the cab, including my AE all in one nice neat good looking screen. It's got to be the best way to go if you are just getting started on the dark path of power mods.

zx250 09-27-2012 01:19 PM

Looking at it a little more, I appears to have everything you would need with the exception of a GPS maybe... Jody? Diane? lol. Plus, if you have more than one PSD, you can multi task one unit for two trucks or a whole fleet.

nossliw 09-27-2012 02:54 PM

Man I sure wish I would have waited 6 months for this instead of the F5 chip...considering mine needs to reburnt... Might have popped the coin but can't justify another 800+ on top of a 500 dollar chip plus retuning costs for the mods completed...Seems like an awesome setup but man once you tag on the extra costs it sure adds up....

I could have saved 240 bucks on Dash Command, kiwi wifi, and Iphone jazz that doesn't read Ford PIDS correctly... Oh the woulda shoulda couldas....

DP-Tuner 09-27-2012 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by zx250 (Post 12314061)
Have you guys seen the newest thing DP-Tuner is coming out with?
INFINITY-DX Touch Screen Coming in October (PRE-Order NOW and get the introductory price of $549.00) - Featured Products
I don't have my 7.3 anymore, but if I did, I do believe I would have to have one of these. It looks like it's got all the bases covered and looks cool to boot.

Thanks Barry!

Originally Posted by zx250 (Post 12314088)
Yeah, everything I had scattered all over the cab, including my AE all in one nice neat good looking screen. It's got to be the best way to go if you are just getting started on the dark path of power mods.

Originally Posted by zx250 (Post 12314133)
Looking at it a little more, I appears to have everything you would need with the exception of a GPS maybe... Jody? Diane? lol. Plus, if you have more than one PSD, you can multi task one unit for two trucks or a whole fleet.

No GPS on this Barry. Offering Fleet services will be awesome. Company's with fleets will be able to buy one unit and pogram different vehicles with only having to buy extra Vin Licenses. It's a stellar deal!

Originally Posted by nossliw (Post 12314515)
Man I sure wish I would have waited 6 months for this instead of the F5 chip...considering mine needs to reburnt... Might have popped the coin but can't justify another 800+ on top of a 500 dollar chip plus retuning costs for the mods completed...Seems like an awesome setup but man once you tag on the extra costs it sure adds up....

I could have saved 240 bucks on Dash Command, kiwi wifi, and Iphone jazz that doesn't read Ford PIDS correctly... Oh the woulda shoulda couldas....

There's no need to replace your F5 or F6 with this for tunes, rather you can use the INFINITY-dx with the chip. Chip Switching will be available in November. Upgrades done over the net.:-X22

The prices on the add-ons are done by DT so we have no control over that.

Diane

miller_feed 09-27-2012 03:29 PM

I wonder if he could transfer the tunes I already paid for, off my F-5, to this new thingy?

EDIT: I was typing while your post came on here. Looking good.

Jarhead97 09-30-2012 01:20 AM

It only references the 7.3L. Would this work for the 6.0L too?

Sorry if I missed something obvious!

Jarhead97 09-30-2012 01:22 AM

Sorry - disregard. I just saw the original post from DP-Tuner that referenced the 6.0L!