Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

Jigger2020 12-14-2012 04:05 PM

My kid is 26 now but he's still my baby, you do the same Gavin

SavageNFS 12-14-2012 04:43 PM

You too Gavin...

Jigger2020 12-14-2012 05:07 PM

I can hardly watch the news right now, its so disturbing.........:(

SavageNFS 12-14-2012 05:12 PM

I just don't understand what would drive anyone to the point of doing something like this...it's horrible. I can't imagine what those people are going through. Thoughts and prayers go out to all of them in Newtown, Connecticut

Jigger2020 12-14-2012 05:19 PM

I agree Savage, I know you have a special connection with children, life is cruel sometimes.......... now every day & Christmas these families will be reminded of that massacre ......:(

Tomahawk 12-14-2012 05:58 PM

There is nothing more horrific than a parent loosing a child. I really feel sorry for all of those parents who lost kids.

Jigger2020 12-14-2012 06:01 PM

Especially under those senseless conditions, the Mother/teacher had to know something was gonna happen & maybe warn others.......:(

Hdslider 12-14-2012 07:27 PM

Yea. I just dont understand why the mother would have assault weapons.
It is just so horrific on each family. All who had to watch it happen. How can the chidren ever understand or recover from this. Life what all knew can never be the same.

My son is 26, my nephew just passed away this week at age 29 leaving a wife and 2 little girls. His daddy is about to pass away in hospital from empazima. A Child should never pass before the parents.

Im like you Gig. I just about cant watch this. Especially this time of year. Christmas presents and no child to open them.

Sorry for the ramble this just rips me to peices.

Jigger2020 12-14-2012 07:46 PM

You're not rambling Paul, its good to let it out, I feel terrible for all the families too...

Tomahawk 12-15-2012 11:12 AM

Hi Guys, hope you are having a good day.
I'm giving the truck a bath.

Jigger2020 12-15-2012 11:17 AM

You know how big they are when we go to wash & dry them huh.......

Howdy gang

SavageNFS 12-15-2012 11:18 AM

We have another concert today...this one is just for my daughter's instructor's students (she plays viola). Should be nice...

I watched an episode of "Trucks!" this morning. (I couldn't sleep...still thinking of those poor families). I know it was a rerun, but I had never seen the episode where they installed a BullyDog GT2 on their Search and Rescue 6.7 DRW. I was a little miffed when they never addressed the check engine light on the truck that I saw in a brief shot, never discussed if they deleted anything (they made it sound like they just plugged it in and life was AWESOME) or discussed any warranty impacts. It looks just like the H&S MM case (likely is), but they have their own software on it. I just thought they left out a ton of valuable info out of that commercial. I'm sure a lot of people just don't have a clue...

Raining here...no bath until Monday.

Jigger2020 12-15-2012 11:40 AM

I agree, that ''trucks'' show is way out in left field, I watch but they leave out a lot of info

Tomahawk 12-15-2012 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by GIGGER (Post 12600097)
You know how big they are when we go to wash & dry them huh.......
Howdy gang

It's not so big.......if you have help. :D

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...s/DSC_3361.jpg

Originally Posted by SavageNFS (Post 12600099)
We have another concert today...this one is just for my daughter's instructor's students (she plays viola). Should be nice...

I watched an episode of "Trucks!" this morning. (I couldn't sleep...still thinking of those poor families). I know it was a rerun, but I had never seen the episode where they installed a BullyDog GT2 on their Search and Rescue 6.7 DRW. I was a little miffed when they never addressed the check engine light on the truck that I saw in a brief shot, never discussed if they deleted anything (they made it sound like they just plugged it in and life was AWESOME) or discussed any warranty impacts. It looks just like the H&S MM case (likely is), but they have their own software on it. I just thought they left out a ton of valuable info out of that commercial. I'm sure a lot of people just don't have a clue...

Raining here...no bath until Monday.

Yes I agree, Trucks is pretty lame. Have good time at the concert.
Time to change the oil.
Have a great day guys.

Jigger2020 12-15-2012 01:59 PM

Looks like yer helper is camera shy, well done btw

I wonder why some new trucks have the ''old style'' steps (like yers) & some new trucks have the ''new flat hollow style'', hummmmm