Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ohio Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum91/)
-   -   summit truck show (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183351-summit-truck-show.html)

bigwin56f100 08-17-2012 02:14 PM

summit truck show

the annual summit racing truckfest is Sept 15th. Just wanted to make sure all is invited! Can you dig it?:-jammin

who thinks they will be there?

bmuhlbach 08-24-2012 02:48 PM

I plan on going got a new job now and its part time only 40 hours a week.Miss the old paycheck big time but its nice to have weekends off again.

Freightrain 08-27-2012 08:53 AM

Unfortunately I'll be in Pittsburgh for a UMTR race. Ugh. It sucks to be up in points as I have to go to ALL the races now(read that: long distances). Right now I'm #4.

RUNVS 09-04-2012 09:26 AM

Big, let's try to make this an official chapter GTG!!! If I am able to make it, it will only be for a few hours as that is my daughter's homecoming...

I see a few guys are already busy, but I will announce this in the chapter with a new thread if you would be so kind as to help me out with this!! Basically, since you are sure to be there, you will be the guy letting us know where YOU are and we'll use that as our meeting place - if you are OK with that, of course!!

bigwin56f100 09-05-2012 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by RUNVS (Post 12234650)
Big, let's try to make this an official chapter GTG!!! If I am able to make it, it will only be for a few hours as that is my daughter's homecoming...

I see a few guys are already busy, but I will announce this in the chapter with a new thread if you would be so kind as to help me out with this!! Basically, since you are sure to be there, you will be the guy letting us know where YOU are and we'll use that as our meeting place - if you are OK with that, of course!!

I'm not an all day long show type. I like to go, look, and go home. I'll be there early say 10:00am but I'll be leaving by noon probably. I only go so I have a reason to drive one of my trucks.

I will be driving my black 56 with the nasty y block. I'll be the guy with the bib overalls and the holman moody t shirt.

caseihman94 09-05-2012 01:07 PM

I'll be heading up that way, but I probably won't be up there till a lil after 1

bmuhlbach 09-06-2012 10:57 PM

I usually dont stay all day either.Ill try to be there before noon.I will probable be on my motorcycle.Truck is still in pieces.I ll have a neon green shirt on

RUNVS 09-12-2012 08:45 AM

looks like I MIGHT be down there this weekend - thinking Saturday early afternoon. If I am there I will be with coolbluef150 (Scott).

Will let you know for sure but we'll look to have an impromptu GTG!!

bmuhlbach 09-16-2012 09:53 AM

I waz there seen truckrod and Todd.wond up getting there at 1:30 now I got the bug to get my 68 done.There was some nice trucks there was tring to get my brother to buy the blue Bronco think it was a 74 they wanted $7500 for it.

jitterymonkey 09-16-2012 03:21 PM

Sorry I missed it, wanted to go.
But, I've been fighting rusted out front brake lines all weekend.:'(

Anybody take some pictures?

bigwin56f100 09-16-2012 06:32 PM

I was there, got me 2 free shirts and some stickers for the glof cart!

RUNVS 09-16-2012 09:56 PM

Daughter decided to attend homecoming and wife had a trail ride leaving me as Mr. Taxi Saturday. Actually, I had more than a full plate scheduled for Saturday. Glad to see a couple guys got to make it!!

Weather starting to get cooler - I'd like to try to get something together early/mid October if that works for everyone. Chime in but sometimes it's better to solidify a date/time and run with it. If guys can make it, sweet! If not, we'll do more!!

truckrod 09-23-2012 07:57 AM

I think junk digger was the coolest truck there, Todd did a great job getting it ready for summit.