Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kentucky Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum151/)
-   -   KY Chapter Members Map (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1159058-ky-chapter-members-map.html)

SideWinder4.9l 05-01-2012 12:09 PM

KY Chapter Members Map

Thanks! This is AWESOME..

Feel free to click on your name/username and make any changes you see that needs to be made.

If your name is not on the map, then add your Name, Username and address. Be sure you add a push pin icon on the Town/City where you call home.

Hopefully, this map will help in setting up meets or GTG's for chapter members.

You must sign up for google maps in order for it to work. There is no cost to this.

If you don't want to signup for an account, then make a post that you need help to add you to the list with your city or town in the post. :)

If you need help here a link to get you through it:

Here is a link to Google Help, Welcome to Google Maps - Maps Help

KY Chapter of FTE Members Map

glruff 05-01-2012 02:11 PM

Great job Wesley. :-X22

homade 07-17-2012 09:03 AM

I guess I'm just plain STUPID cause I can't sign up for the Google thingie, Garry

SideWinder4.9l 07-17-2012 09:05 AM

Would you like me to add you?

homade 07-17-2012 09:17 AM

Yes Please Garry Sharon ( HOMADE) 160 Bluff Side Dr., Sparta, Ky.

52 Ford F1 07-29-2012 10:09 AM

I guess I do not have what it takes either.

Truck is 52 F1 @ 563 Mason Rd Taylor Mill KY. My name is Andrew.

SideWinder4.9l 07-29-2012 12:58 PM

Done and done...

you guys are pretty close to John (Chapter Leader, aka CampspringsJohn)...He lives in Melborne..

And Ryan...Rywegh...He's a little closer to you guys than John..

CampSpringsJohn 07-31-2012 07:21 AM

I know homades brother-in law? And my wife teaches in Latonia. 52 Ford F1 and I are probably only 15 minutes apart!

SideWinder4.9l 07-31-2012 11:09 AM

I wish there were more people out my way....:(

homade 07-31-2012 05:10 PM

what part of eastern Ky. Doc on FTE is in Blacky, Ky. and a couple more, just can't remember the name right now.

meierw1 07-31-2012 05:17 PM

Meierw1 1487 vistaglen cir. Union, ky name is Cody.

SideWinder4.9l 07-31-2012 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by homade (Post 12119959)
what part of eastern Ky. Doc on FTE is in Blacky, Ky. and a couple more, just can't remember the name right now.

Salyersville.

Originally Posted by meierw1 (Post 12119982)
Meierw1 1487 vistaglen cir. Union, ky name is Cody.

Already on the map...lol

CampSpringsJohn 07-31-2012 10:27 PM

Hey Andrew. You live back by Softball City. My wife teaches at St. Anthony at the bottom of the hill.

52 Ford F1 08-01-2012 06:34 PM

Yea, I rent a garage back there. I live in Wilder just one exit over. If you are bored I am out there most weekends working... I probably will not be this weekend though.

CampSpringsJohn 08-01-2012 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by 52 Ford F1 (Post 12124164)
Yea, I rent a garage back there. I live in Wilder just one exit over. If you are bored I am out there most weekends working... I probably will not be this weekend though.

From my house I can be at 275 in 15 minutes at the AA Hwy.

rywegh 08-02-2012 08:10 AM

John, I can be at 275 and AA in fifteen minutes and I live in Florence. lol. Andrew I roughly know where the garage is, for close to fifteen years I worked on the hill next to you at Fidelity. Maybe we can plan on a wrench BS session one day guys...

homade 08-02-2012 11:28 AM

Let me know if you do a get together and I'll try to make the 45 min trip, Garry

meierw1 08-02-2012 08:27 PM

Once my truck is up and running again I'm up for a bs session.

rywegh 08-03-2012 08:05 AM

hey Cody what's up with your truck?

meierw1 08-03-2012 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by rywegh (Post 12129255)

My tranny went out last week.

meierw1 08-03-2012 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by rywegh (Post 12129255)

My tranny went out last week.

pmasley 08-03-2012 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by 52 Ford F1 (Post 12124164)

I would like to get in this one weekend and get you guys to help me fix my wheels since I cannot do it. John, we need a pow-wow.

SideWinder4.9l 08-03-2012 02:06 PM

Sounds like a deal to me....I'm up for a meetup/BS session ANYTIME...lol :-X03

CampSpringsJohn 08-03-2012 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by pmasley (Post 12130141)
I would like to get in this one weekend and get you guys to help me fix my wheels since I cannot do it. John, we need a pow-wow.

Hey Paul. Got your PM. All I can say right now is wow! As to your wheels, are you talking about your truck? I know you were having trouble with the brakes. A road trip I believe could be arranged. Wes could meet me up on I-64 somewhere, and he and I could head your way perhaps one day. Are you having other issues with your truck? Or is your car also giving you problems.

SideWinder4.9l 08-04-2012 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by CampSpringsJohn (Post 12130748)
Hey Paul. Got your PM. All I can say right now is wow! As to your wheels, are you talking about your truck? I know you were having trouble with the brakes. A road trip I believe could be arranged. Wes could meet me up on I-64 somewhere, and he and I could head your way perhaps one day. Are you having other issues with your truck? Or is your car also giving you problems.

Hmmm....ROadtrip, or convoy? :-X04

pmasley 08-04-2012 11:35 AM

I am having trouble with both, but I do have the Vic drivable. Winter is coming and I really need the truck. The brakeline on the back is busted behind the fuel tank, I have a severe vibration on the front, and a lack of power. It would probably be better if I brought her to you and Wes, then you could tinker in the garage and not have to worry about crazy mother nature and these freak storms we have been having.

Guys, just remember, I am 30 minutes east of Charleston, so it will take me a bit of time to get there.

SideWinder4.9l 08-04-2012 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by pmasley (Post 12132533)
I am having trouble with both, but I do have the Vic drivable. Winter is coming and I really need the truck. The brakeline on the back is busted behind the fuel tank, I have a severe vibration on the front, and a lack of power. It would probably be better if I brought her to you and Wes, then you could tinker in the garage and not have to worry about crazy mother nature and these freak storms we have been having.

Guys, just remember, I am 30 minutes east of Charleston, so it will take me a bit of time to get there.

I'm about 3 hours away from Charleston...

I did a meet with Bill (6cylbill) last year...

Met up in Charleston...Went to Southridge, IIRC was the name of the plaza deal...Had a huge cinema, etc across the parking lot..

rywegh 08-04-2012 12:18 PM

John depending on when and where I might be able to assist in some sort. If Paul brings his truck up here I wouldn't mind helping if I can. Don't know too much about diesels but I will help any way I can plus I might learn a thing or two.

Cody that sucks about your transmission. Are you having one built that can take all your upgrades?

rywegh 08-04-2012 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by pmasley (Post 12132533)

Paul if you have a brakeline that is busted do you think the vibration could be caused by the master cylinder/abs having issues? Or do you think it is suspension related?

CampSpringsJohn 08-04-2012 01:28 PM

He's had the vibration for a while now. Not related. The brake line is more recent. I do not have a garage to get a truck in unfortunately. The brake line can be fixed in no time. I had the same thing on mine a few months ago. I just re-routed the line outside of the fuel tank. The original line goes between the frame and fuel tank which to put the new one back requires dropping the tank or lifting the bed. Actually, I don't think lifting the bed would help either.

rywegh 08-04-2012 01:46 PM

John I have a garage but it might be a tight squeeze. You have seen Paul's truck before is it lifted? I have a garage at the apt complex I live in and put the Trailblazer in it with ease. albeit a trailblazer is not as big as a f250. If you are in the florence area this week give me a call and I will let you be the judge if it could work.

So yes I am offering the use of my garage to you or anyone really who is local. I have some tools and more over at my dads house that I still need to bring over... just got the garage earlier this year and haven't brought them over. If you need something special you might have to bring it.

meierw1 08-04-2012 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by rywegh (Post 12132634)
John depending on when and where I might be able to assist in some sort. If Paul brings his truck up here I wouldn't mind helping if I can. Don't know too much about diesels but I will help any way I can plus I might learn a thing or two.

Cody that sucks about your transmission. Are you having one built that can take all your upgrades?

Kind of. I'm gettin a hd4r100 from ford. It's got some upgraded stuff done to it so it should be plenty. If I had 5 grand I would get a fully built one. But don't have that much do it will have to wait.

pmasley 08-04-2012 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by rywegh (Post 12132638)
Paul if you have a brakeline that is busted do you think the vibration could be caused by the master cylinder/abs having issues? Or do you think it is suspension related?

Not it is one of Ford's Better Ideas. Run lines through an area that you cannot wash out. The line just corroded and burst. The brakes were typical before. I do need to turn all of the rotors, level the pads and grease the pins. Last I looked, the pads looked new. I have no idea what the vibration is in the front, it could be a wheel bearing to the CV joint. It is on the right side.

52 Ford F1 08-07-2012 06:37 PM

Let me know when you are up for a BS session... Planning on being there Saturday from Noon-8ish and Sunday Noon to 6ish. Have refrigerator full of beers... and a good amount of tools... I would be up for a meetup someplace central too, I am thinking it would not be great to have 20 peeps show up at my place, but 1-4 tops would probably work..
my email is goliath2002@yahoo.com ... and it is linked to my phone so I should get it if I have some down time.

rywegh 08-07-2012 10:21 PM

Busy this weekend with a PT job. But I think we might be able to get a group together soon.

CampSpringsJohn 08-08-2012 05:03 AM

This is a very busy weekend for me too. But if I get a few minutes, I'll stop by and introduce myself.

dmarsh2400 09-30-2012 10:36 PM

I guess I figured out the pinning, not sure if their is something else i need to do or not...
Could someone tell me if I have completed successfully all needed data for the Ky chapter sigh up...
thanks

homade 10-01-2012 06:21 PM

I lost something in sign up as well , I never get anything right anymore,

CampSpringsJohn 10-01-2012 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by dmarsh2400 (Post 12325369)
I guess I figured out the pinning, not sure if their is something else i need to do or not...
Could someone tell me if I have completed successfully all needed data for the Ky chapter sigh up...
thanks

You are signed up as a Ky Chapter member. If you are not listed in the map that Wes (sidewinder4.9l) set up, you have to do that yourself, or, I believe Wes can set you up with that. I am not knowledgeable enough to be able to do that.

CampSpringsJohn 10-01-2012 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by homade (Post 12328126)
I lost something in sign up as well , I never get anything right anymore,

Gerry, try signing up again. For some reason I never got your request.