Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Excursion - King of SUVs (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum29/)
-   -   Upgrade Cup Holder - Order info needed (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1144175-upgrade-cup-holder-order-info-needed.html)

ddivinia 03-15-2012 11:54 PM

Is there an upgrade for the rear ones?

D.

Fuha 03-16-2012 01:27 AM

it was in the parts list when i searched it out via the way Stewart said do it.. I dont know if they are any deeper.. Guess thats the question we should be asking

Stewart_H 03-16-2012 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by ddivinia (Post 11580696)
Is there an upgrade for the rear ones?

D.

Not to my knowledge. I don't think Ford ever changed those.

Stewart

ddivinia 03-16-2012 11:27 AM

Testing update: the front will now hold a pair of Medium Whataburger cups without any issues!

D.

Rosson03 03-16-2012 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Fuha (Post 11580186)
thanks i am going to order both this weekend front and rear. .

Rosson I dont know if i want to know what that battery is for

LMAO!!! ITS NOT TO SAVE MPG if thats what u where hinting at.
i am still stuck in the 80's and 90's the 12v powerwheel battery is out of my nieces powerwheel (dont worrie she is 10 now) i cut the plug wires from it and kept the charger and battery. i have wired most of all my led lights tube lights and underbody lights, u can get from autozone, jcwhitney, advance auto, and pepboys ect...... to it so i can have my ignition off but my X will still be looking tight and bright without running the battery down (for the last 3 years i havent even charged it.) :-jammin

good idea what you think

LivingLarge 03-16-2012 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Rosson03 (Post 11583173)

good idea what you think

I was thinking, ok Rosson found something to go faster...:-wink

locknload223 03-16-2012 06:52 PM

How do you pop the stock cup holder out, any tricks? I'm just going to order new from Tousley.

Fuha 03-16-2012 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Rosson03 (Post 11583173)
i am still stuck in the 80's and 90's the 12v powerwheel battery is out of my nieces powerwheel (dont worrie she is 10 now) i cut the plug wires from it and kept the charger and battery. i have wired most of all my led lights tube lights and underbody lights, u can get from autozone, jcwhitney, advance auto, and pepboys ect...... to it so i can have my ignition off but my X will still be looking tight and bright without running the battery down (for the last 3 years i havent even charged it.) :-jammin

good idea what you think

Like the idea... I just thought maybe you had a built in massager into your front seats or something }>

robert_l_ross 03-16-2012 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by locknload223 (Post 11583759)
How do you pop the stock cup holder out, any tricks? I'm just going to order new from Tousley.

Open the console lid...pull the sides of the cup holder out...held in by rectangular holes in the console body and little ridges molded into the plastic of the cup holder.

ddivinia 03-16-2012 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by locknload223 (Post 11583759)

Just grab it and pull up.

D.

locknload223 03-16-2012 07:43 PM

Cool, thanks guys.

Rosson03 03-16-2012 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Fuha (Post 11583809)
Like the idea... I just thought maybe you had a built in massager into your front seats or something }>

hmmmm :-drinkIDEAL!!!!!!!!!!

precisiontile 04-13-2012 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Stewart_H (Post 11516605)
Go to the Tousley Ford parts website (link is posted above).

Using their search function, choose 2003 (or newer), Ford, Excursion.

Choose any of the Excursions listed, gas or diesel, then Body Hardware > Console > Floor Console > Cup Holder. Then choose the color you wanna order.

Stewart

I ordered the V code front springs today and was unsure if the cup holder was the updated one, so I called and asked but they (bill) said that he was unsure if the cup holder they have listed is the deeper one. How do I know which one to order? I would love to have the deeper one!

Is there a part number for it? Or is the one they sell (parchment-front cup holder), the deeper one I need?

Stewart_H 04-13-2012 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by precisiontile (Post 11705574)
How do I know which one to order? I would love to have the deeper one!

I'm not sure how much more clearer I can be.

Choose any of the Excursions listed, gas or diesel, then Body Hardware > Console > Floor Console > Cup Holder. Then choose the color you wanna order.

Stewart

precisiontile 04-13-2012 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Stewart_H (Post 11705759)
I'm not sure how much more clearer I can be.

Stewart

I will do! Sorry to ask again. I just wanted to make sure they didn't sent the same one I have already!