Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Colorado Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum81/)
-   -   The Swap Meet this weekend (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/113844-the-swap-meet-this-weekend.html)

chadburns 04-23-2003 09:16 AM

The Swap Meet this weekend

Hey guys. I am not familiar with the raceway, but is there someplace we could all meet so we could put a face with the name? It might be fun to finally meet some of you guys. Anyway, if anyone wants to get together for a coke or a Bud during the swap meet, and knows of an easy place to meet up, let me know. Hope to see you all there, and good hunting!

Chad Burns
1968 F-250 390 2v auto
Aurora

Mike G 04-24-2003 09:50 AM

Hey Chad:
The swap meet is usually held on the "paddock" or area where the racers park. This is at the West end of the race track on top and behind the stands you see from the hiway. It looks like my plans are progressively limiting my hunting abilities for Saturday, but if I get a chance to be there I will. Look for me to be wearing a black pull-over jacket that reads "Cougars" in green across the front (little league football coach and all...). If I remember correctly, Spudco will be selling some goodies as well. There is a vending area up there, so maybe we can call a time good and gather if we are there!

If I don't get a chance to see anyone, Happy Hunting!
--Mike

Spudco 04-25-2003 10:10 PM

Hi Guys,

I'll be there. Look for my friends all white 66 C*&^y pickup. I'll have 6 tires and (hopefully, if I can get it all loaded up in the morning!) my 67 352 stuff.

See you there,

Spudco

chadburns2 04-26-2003 01:25 AM

Well, unfortunately, I won't be able to make like I have been planning for months. A little problem with water dripping from a light fixture in the kitchen! Looks like we have a problem with rotted siding that is letting water run inside on overhang. Looks like I need to stay home and see what's up with it. I hope you all have a good time and find everything you need.

Chad Burns

joezee 04-26-2003 07:07 AM

hey colo: tried to get on here several months ago with no luck,so i gave up until today...whoopie !!!! have been reading the posts though.just got off of work and tired.debating if i should go to bandimere also.got to work later too. don't need much but don't have to many bucks either.need carpeting and one of those long floor mats.if i don't make this one i'll go to the all ford day....by the way i have a 78 f-250 xlt camper special.don't drive it much but i like it.something about the older ones or maybe because i have a older one.lol...well all,hope you find what you need....joezee

Spudco 04-27-2003 09:08 AM

For all who didn't make it to the Bandimere Swapmeet:

It was big! We got there at 6:30 and waited in one of the 6 or so car lines of sellers to get in. We got in a little after 7!

There was lots of great stuff and some great bargains.

I can't wait 'til Sep 20 for the fall swapmeet at Bandimere.

Unfortunately, my big block 352 and FMX tranny didn't sell so I had to load 'em back into the truck. Man they're heavy!:x( :

Spudco