Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nebraska Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum176/)
-   -   Nebraska Chapter Roll Call!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1138229-nebraska-chapter-roll-call.html)

67nukeford 02-10-2012 08:01 AM

Nebraska Chapter Roll Call!!

Thought I'd see who's still around and kicking! Post up, and let us know what you're up to these days!!:-X22

blkfordsedan 02-10-2012 04:48 PM

I'm still around.......hanging out on the '87-'96 forum mostly. I need to check in here more often!

Working in Lincoln and doing some occasional regional traveling for my job. With the little free time (and money) I can manage to find, I've been working on a new engine build for my '93 Ford Festiva. I really miss the 48MPG!! I also need to cut back on the miles I'm putting on the F250 and do some much needed maintenance.

fordnut forever 02-10-2012 06:25 PM

still alive & kicking, this cold weather sucks so i spend too much time on FTE,got too many trucks so trying to downsize and get the 84 flairside fixed up

iwillflybyu 02-10-2012 09:17 PM

I am still alive! Its been a long time since Ive been on here. I have been to busy working and lining up parts and such of my new race car. Going to be a busy summer I can already tell! I also just got my 58 f100 out of the shop so I cant wait to drive it everyday to work.

deljac 02-10-2012 10:54 PM

im here, still trying to get use to the lincoln area.

newold46 02-11-2012 10:34 AM

I'm here but not doing much work on the '46. Too damn cold in my garage for that. I'd really like to get it rewired and "buttoned up" so that I can run it over to the courthouse, but that's gonna have to wait until my fingers don't freeze to the steering wheel!

jseim44 02-11-2012 01:15 PM

Still peak in from time to time. Been working on alot of other non Ford stuff. Don't worry, no bowties - it involves green paint and leaping deer....

-Jake

The_SnowMan710 02-12-2012 01:35 PM

I'm alive, but somedays, not by much. Gave up potato farming and am now working for a plumbing company here in columbus on the utilities crew. Been slowly getting things fixed up on my old 81 but have a new project coming up soon that I can't wait for. I keep pretty busy with work in the winter, but that heated shop sure treats me good too. I like working in there this time of year rather than during the summer, almost...

hapkidoman 02-14-2012 03:34 PM

Just working a lot. I am in the process if switching jobs before too long

omahaford 02-15-2012 06:17 AM

Lovin the fact we finally got some snow to plow. Need one more storm to pay for the new equipment.

FourXFord2 02-15-2012 09:37 PM

I'm still around! Snow keeps missing my area so haven't been playing much. Just got some new parts for my '91 last week, Mico auxilary brake lock solenoid. Needing something to lock up front wheels when winching logs, loading trailer, etc. Planning on some pics during install, just as soon as I get my '94 F150 out of the garage. :-wink

77GrnPeppah 02-19-2012 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by newold46 (Post 11417032)
I'm here but not doing much work on the '46. Too damn cold in my garage for that. I'd really like to get it rewired and "buttoned up" so that I can run it over to the courthouse, but that's gonna have to wait until my fingers don't freeze to the steering wheel!

Hey Lee...Git-er-done!! loljk
It's been gorgeous lately. I've been workin on my truck lately fixin things and EXTREMELY grateful for the weather.
BTW, if that's the pic of your '46 in your sig...WOW :-drink Looks good!!!

Redrocket9.0 02-24-2012 02:22 AM

Mostly been workin & sleeping & stuff. Trying to refrain from punching Nick in the neck at work, but that guy sure makes it tuff. :-X04 ;)

I still need to figure out what is causing my miss-tery miss in the 88, and get the fenders rust proofed now that its driven on our friendly acid roads before its too late.

I think I'm going to start a thread about the Miss-tery, because I am completely baffled.:-huh:-huh??

pumpdriver20 02-24-2012 04:46 PM

I'm still here too..... I just picked up a '78 F150 4x4 this morning. Very clean. Interior is in awesome shape. Seller claims the 71,000 on the odometer is correct and it's been garaged most of it's life. No fading on the paint or interior. Only rust is the rear wheel wells. It's still sporting the old factory plain white steel rims. I need new rims and tires. It needs exhaust as well and valve cover gaskets etc.... Nice clean truck. It's the Custom model in dark brown metallic. Very boring but it was too clean to pass up.

My '78 F250 Ranger 4x4 is going up for sale now.

RedUgly77 03-01-2012 02:00 PM

Don't tell anyone but yes it is true, i'm still here! Haven't been on for a long time. Sorry about that. Trying to stay busy with the new job and for some reason this site always take long to load. got to be quick! :)