Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   Dudes and Dudettes among the many (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1136264-dudes-and-dudettes-among-the-many.html)

GruesomeJeans 02-03-2012 12:00 AM

Dudes and Dudettes among the many

We should start regional 4 wheeling clubs :D basically just a bunch of us who want to go 4 wheeling somewhere and we let the other "members/friends/random people who want to go" know the deal so they can decide if they want to run with them or not. We could do like north wa east west south i guess and even like a learners group where they stick to easy trails for beginners (much like myself) and they have 1 or 2 people with experience who can give tips or something, our very own FTE 4 wheeling club i guess.

RickF350 02-03-2012 12:36 AM

Sounds like fun!..Um, will my truck get dirty? ;)

nelsonc441 02-03-2012 12:40 AM

I would support my province if there's any Albertans here

GruesomeJeans 02-03-2012 12:47 AM

I would assume your truck would get dirty :P I have been looking around on FSB cause i heard they have a lot of northwest meets but it didn't look like any. I have been wanting to have one but i don't know how to go about this stuff, i figured we could have a BBQ at a park or something and just hang out or whatever... And if we had a "Club" or just called ourselfs the FTE badasses or something we might have more members and things like that. I am in the Auburn area for those who live near by.

Snowbunny 02-03-2012 05:46 PM

Don't know that is has to be a "Club"

How about an Offroad Get Together???

I nominate you as Committee Chair and pull this thing together!! :-X04

GruesomeJeans 02-03-2012 10:09 PM

Hahaha a get together would be great cept i know nothing about 4 wheeling. I actually did a hill climb for the first time which also qualifies as my first time really 4 wheeling.... Besides the only place i know of that is good for 4 wheeling is Evans Creek out past Carbonato... Thats about 2 hours out for me

cirrus365 02-04-2012 06:34 PM

I've been out to Evans creek a few times but only on my dirt bike...

GruesomeJeans 02-04-2012 08:34 PM

My brother lives in Carbonato but i have never been out to Evans. I want to eventually go but the gas is what i am afraid of.

cirrus365 02-05-2012 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans (Post 11386797)
My brother lives in Carbonato but i have never been out to Evans. I want to eventually go but the gas is what i am afraid of.

You are, at most, an hour from Evans.

GruesomeJeans 02-05-2012 03:20 PM

Sure? I read from the directions it was like an hour from my brothers house and 2 from me or so... I guess it's less i haven't been out there in a while.

Snowbunny 02-05-2012 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans (Post 11386797)

If you stay away from the beans,,, you won't have to worry about the gas so much. Just saying. :p

GruesomeJeans 02-05-2012 09:59 PM

Haaaaaaa very funny... You know, maybe if i give my truck beans i can have cheaper gas :D

arctic y block 02-05-2012 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans (Post 11391611)
Haaaaaaa very funny... You know, maybe if i give my truck beans i can have cheaper gas :D

Wouldn't that be like Methanol. Or what ever they call the fuel made out of cow s--t and corn stalks. I understand it ain't all that cheap.:)

GruesomeJeans 02-06-2012 01:44 AM

Ya something like that. Now if you could harvest your own methane gas (farts) and convert that to a combustible spray to inject into the cylinders you could be on to something. However i think i would enjoy the oderlessness of converting to hydrogen...

arctic y block 02-06-2012 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans (Post 11392173)
Ya something like that. Now if you could harvest your own methane gas (farts) and convert that to a combustible spray to inject into the cylinders you could be on to something. However i think i would enjoy the oderlessness of converting to hydrogen...

Ya need a Fart Sucker Intake Adapter. Consists of a 6 inch hose and piping plumbed up under the seat and to your intake.

Note: To installer. If you can smell the fart the system is leaking and not working to full capacity. :-huh