Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vehicles for Sale (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum233/)
-   -   2005 Eddie Bauer Excursion 4x4 (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1126018-2005-eddie-bauer-excursion-4x4.html)

loujr 12-27-2011 06:12 PM

2005 Eddie Bauer Excursion 4x4

Well, I regret to say that I have finally decided to sell my beloved Excursion.
I no longer need a people hauler, but need a Crew Cab Diesel pickup for my future long distance hunting trips.

Here are her Particulars;
2005 Excursion Eddie Bauer Edition (last year built) with 56,000 Pampered Miles!!!
White and Gold Exterior
Black and Tan Heated Leather Seats
Second Row Buckets
Third Row Folding Bench
Towing Package
Limited Slip 373 rears
Rear AC and Heater Controls
Power Everything
Tinted Windows all around
New Brake Rotors and Pads Less then 3000 miles
New Batteries installed 3 months ago

Aftermarket Goodies;
Banks Six Gun Package, Cold air Intake, Banks Inter Cooler, and full Banks Exhaust with Stainless tip
Bullet Proof Diesel 6.0 complete Package, New BPD EGR Cooler, New BPD Remote Oil cooler with Radiator Mount System, ARP head stud kit with all new gaskets, LP oil pump screen replacement, Injector oil ring kit, Turbo Solenoid Pigtail Harness, New T-Stat, New Rocker arm Clips, Extra Large remote spin on oil filter kit, Hi Pressure oil pump fitting upgrade, new oil pressure sender and the list goes on…. All Motor work was performed by Fred Bean Ford in PA. (receipts for all work done) Their service department was so impressed with the quality of the Bullet Proof Parts which I supplied, that they are now selling them as an option to 6.0 owners that are out of Fords Warranty.
Warn 12,000LB Winch hidden winch system. Everything is installed under the Factory Ford front Bumper. Very Clean installation
Rear DVD system with 4 set of wireless headphones
Rear Firestone Airbags with onboard Compressor and pressure gauge
20 Inch Harley Davidson Wheels and tires from a 2010 Ford F-350 with about 3000 miles on E Rated all terrain tires.
3” Inch BDS Lift Kit with New Shocks all around
Ziebart Rust Proofing, undercoating and sound deadener with transferable warranty
Panasonic Stereo System, with Rear Camera, GPS Navigation, upgraded speakers throughout, and separate amp located under the rear bench seat. This is one great sounding system.
Onboard Battery Charger with auto kick out plug
High Output Strobes in all four corners for emergency situations, on separate Switches

I have loved this truck since the day I brought it home. It’s been kept in a temperature controlled garage since new. I had no issues with this truck whatsoever. The engine work was performed ONLY because I wanted to get rid of all the inherent Ford EGR and Oil Cooler issues that came with the 6.0 before they became an issue. That’s just the way I am. You have to see this truck to see how well it’s been kept, pictures will not do it Justice, But I will send Pictures upon request only.

If you’re SERIOUSLY looking for the last of the HEAVY HAULERS, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Those of you who know these trucks and these engines know that I have spent Good Money to make her Bullet Proof!!! So, Please know, I will NOT be Giving this truck away CHEAP. So please, No Tire Kickers.....

Thank You
Contact Information Email-lpernajr@aol.com or duchunr2001@yahoo.com

hasteranger 12-29-2011 02:05 PM

Wow thats all the upgrades I wish I had for mine... $10,000 in upgrades and its $10,000 more than I paid for my truck, only mine had more miles...

epfire#233 12-29-2011 04:37 PM

Nice rig! i would have bought it a year ago, but already pulled the trigger on another vehicle last November. you shouldn't have a problem selling this gem.

Jbru167 01-25-2012 11:34 AM

Still for sale? Anymore pictures?

krewat 08-12-2012 12:21 AM

Thread cleaned - this is a place to sell, not bash.