Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Hampshire Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum158/)
-   -   Hey ya'll (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/111797-hey-yall.html)

truckfreak69 04-13-2003 11:09 PM

Hey ya'll

Just figured I'd be the first to write a thread, since that's kinda a cool proposition...

When we gettin' together?

Chas1234 04-13-2003 11:55 PM

Hey ya'll

Josh we are going to get together when we can all decide where we want to meet !
It is great to see a Connecticut FORUM!!!
I think it depends on where and when , at this point I cant really drive across the the state as my truck is in disrepair but I hope to get that taken care of soon , so CT people feel free to shoot out some ideas!

Mohegan Sun
Ocean Beach
I think there is a ford swap meet in Preston in a few weeks , I will post the link to the information , dates , and times !

Car Show & Swap Meet
Event Type: car corral , car show , swap meet
Start Date: 06/01/2003
End Date: 06/01/2003
City: Preston
State: CT
Description: Benefiting Parks and Recreation on Rts 2 & 164, 9 am to 3 pm, $5 registration includes 2 adult admissions, dash plaques to 1st 100 cars, food, $3 admission, under 12 free.

cruise
Start Date: 05/06/2003
End Date: 05/06/2003
City: Chesterfield
State: CT
Description: Sponsored by Yesteryear of Oakdale Auto Club at Nature's Art, Rt 85, 6:30 pm, free registration, park under the dinosaur and enjoy the evening with friends, open to pre-79 antique cars and trucks, and special interest cars and trucks, DJ plays through the evening, visit the Cobalt Café inside, shop in the store, or, new for this year, enjoy the nature trails and ice cream, plenty of parking, no burnouts, no alcohol, free admission.

Those are just two of the many that are listed on hemmings motor news but I am not really sure where people want to meet so shoot me some town names . I put those up because they are pretty close to me .

Jmatteau 04-14-2003 10:01 AM

Hey ya'll

Hey, Just saw the Ct Chapter and figured I would jump on board (if thats ok?). Live in Canterbury, Ct, I have always loved Fords, and I found this website a couple weeks ago, and have been hooked since. Hopefully something comes out of this chapter, it would be nice to get to know some more ford lovers around the state, and go to some shows and what not. Well, you guys take care, and hope to meet some of ya soon...Jay.

1991fseries 04-14-2003 10:25 PM

Hey ya'll

hey, just spotted this today, I go to school at university of hartford, just thought I'd get in here see whats going on

truckfreak69 04-16-2003 11:49 PM

Hey ya'll

I live in East Hartford, we should get together and go to Hooters one night if nothing else.

Jmatteau 04-17-2003 09:20 AM

Hey ya'll

:-X07 mmmmm, Hooter's. Grilled Cheese, steamed Clams, and Hooters, now is that the perfect evening or what?...Jay

RichCT 04-17-2003 03:04 PM

Hey ya'll

Mmmm... Hooters... I live in Stratford. Just noticed this CT forum today. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys. Keep me posted on the events!

Take care,
Rich

1991fseries 04-17-2003 08:53 PM

Hey ya'll

I'd like to suggest that we all get together at Hooters on the berlin turnpike, on Friday the 25th, anytime you guys want, just tell us when you can make it there and wi'll decide what time everyone can get together

burly1 04-19-2003 10:41 PM

Hey ya'll

25th! damn......the 25th and 26th i am in VT doing qualcomm installs. sorry guys....maybe next time.

Jmatteau 04-23-2003 02:02 PM

Hey ya'll

:mad: Fridays are not good for me, have Foxhunting (cb radio Hide and seek) in Norwich on Fridays. You guys with cb's are welcome to come, Channel 24 @ 8 pm alomost every Friday, it is great...Jay

RichCT 04-23-2003 02:08 PM

Hey ya'll

What is CB radio hide and seek??? Sounds pretty cool.
-Rich

Bordaine 04-23-2003 05:45 PM

Hey ya'll

Hooter's on A Friday night sounds great
I'm there, let me know when
Stephen

Jmatteau 04-24-2003 11:47 AM

Hey ya'll

We call it Foxhunting. We all meet at Brown Park, by the mini-golf, and Fox goes and hides somewhere in Norwich (usually off road). He has 30 minutes to hide, and then you have to find him. You can ask questions, and Fox will answer them as best he can without giving away his spot, and you watch your meter to see how close you are getting. When you find Fox you get 2 points, and you are now Fox. At the end of the season, whoever has the most points wins for the season. It is a blast. Like I said, everybody is more than welcome, we could use a few more peope. Just show up on Friday nights around 8 pm. I am the Blue Ranger Edge with the Fire Plates on the front. Hope to see some of you there...Jay

RichCT 04-24-2003 12:28 PM

Hey ya'll

That sounds cool but I need to get a CB first.

1991fseries 04-24-2003 02:01 PM

Hey ya'll

hey, I'm kinda new to CT. I'm a freshmen at UHart. where is bown park?