Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Georgia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum82/)
-   -   let's make Ga chapter breath again! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1062256-lets-make-ga-chapter-breath-again.html)

Bagbyknoter 05-03-2011 02:25 PM

I LOVE it Looks awsome

ManfredVonRichtofen 05-03-2011 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by horsepuller (Post 10294530)
Why not use the current state flag? Any concern about heritage should be satisfied by the thirteen stars signifying the states of the confederacy. A detail that goes completely unnoticed by those offended by the stars and bars.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ate%29.svg.png

That actually was the old Rebel flag before the battle flag.

Sayer Lane 05-03-2011 08:23 PM

If you use the georgia flag they could not say that it was the confederate because the georgia flag of that era never served over the confederacy. And why not use the new georgia flag you ask? Because the new georgia flag is not the georgia flag we all came to love it is not the flag we chose. It was chosen for us, because our government believes that with the confederate flag incorporated in the old flag is racist and unfair for the black people of todays society. Well let me give yall a little history lesson. The "Stainless Banner" flag (often confused with the star and bars flag) has nothing to do with blacks and never did. Neither did the war until Abraham Lincoln declared that slavery was illegal well into the war. The civil war was about what every war is about MONEY. So if you would for once stop and look at this conformist society today you would understand why we want to use the REAL GEORGIAN'S FLAG!

danger-ranger93 05-03-2011 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Pop's76 (Post 10296064)

LOVE it, love it, love it. I would get that tattooed on my d**k!

Originally Posted by 70blue (Post 10291002)
I just checked my PMs and was told the use of the confederate flag was not approved for Mississippi and would not be approved for us. I don't like it anymore than the rest of you. I think we are being done a terrible wrong and injustice by society to be denied our heritage but what can I say. I guess shunning people for their heritage based on misinformation is the politically correct in fashion thing to do these days. I kind of figured it would not fly. I do understand FTEs stance because they gotta try to be accepted in society to grow as a site.

That sucks... Well I can understand it though.. I often get on other boards and just read around, and see all the foul language used so freely and no one sesoring it or even trying to cover it up and I'm often turned off, I'll say da*n, a$$, and ***** but at least here its blocked... The other sites just get to me the way people can just curse you out and nothing is done about it, least mine is cleaned up with a "*"

Originally Posted by Sayer Lane (Post 10297899)
If you use the georgia flag they could not say that it was the confederate because the georgia flag of that era never served over the confederacy. And why not use the new georgia flag you ask? Because the new georgia flag is not the georgia flag we all came to love it is not the flag we chose. It was chosen for us, because our government believes that with the confederate flag incorporated in the old flag is racist and unfair for the black people of todays society. Well let me give yall a little history lesson. The "Stainless Banner" flag (often confused with the star and bars flag) has nothing to do with blacks and never did. Neither did the war until Abraham Lincoln declared that slavery was illegal well into the war. The civil war was about what every war is about MONEY. So if you would for once stop and look at this conformist society today you would understand why we want to use the REAL GEORGIAN'S FLAG!

Lol calm down sparky.
But I fully agree... I think we should at least see if they would let us use OUR flag.

danger-ranger93 05-10-2011 09:55 PM

So do we want to have a vote or what?

I'm fine with pops76's last idea.. But I'm 1 person also..

Pop's76 05-11-2011 04:45 AM

I am with whatever the majority decides. If anyone would like to see something different before taking a vote I will get it rendered. Just let me know.

ManfredVonRichtofen 05-11-2011 05:23 PM

Can we have a picture of a hot sexy girl laying across the hood? :)

danger-ranger93 05-12-2011 10:03 PM

That's not a problem with me, but I don't know how FTE would feel about that..

IB Tim 05-13-2011 03:56 AM

I sure do like this one... :)

Originally Posted by Pop's76 (Post 10296064)

70blue 05-13-2011 10:49 AM

I like it too. Do we assume its approved?

danger-ranger93 05-19-2011 08:30 PM

^^ X2!

This measage must contain at least 10 characters

:-blah

danger-ranger93 05-19-2011 08:31 PM

^^ X2!

This message must contain at least 10 characters

:-blah

Bagbyknoter 06-25-2011 08:53 PM

Hey guys i got my truck running

YouTube - ‪It Lives‬‏

IB Tim 06-26-2011 06:20 AM

that is cool .......

IB Tim 06-26-2011 06:20 AM

Whoops...yes it is :D

Originally Posted by 70blue (Post 10336870)
I like it too. Do we assume its approved?