Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum28/)
-   -   Bucket seats for 1995 F-350 crew cab back row (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1060675-bucket-seats-for-1995-f-350-crew-cab-back-row.html)

EBiN5446 04-21-2011 09:12 AM

Bucket seats for 1995 F-350 crew cab back row

Hi everyone this is my first post. I am Looking for bucket seats to put in the back row of my 95 f-350 crew cab the issue i am having is are there any oem seats that will line up with the f-350s post and front lip or am i going to have to do some modification to make this happen any help would be greatly appreciated

EBiN

Diesel_Brad 04-21-2011 03:03 PM

The rear seat in a crew cab is the exact seat that would go in the front, or in a regular cab. The only production pick up get bucket seats(other than a supercab) is a lightning.

So your direct bolt in options are a lightning seat($$$$$$) or a 40/20/40 and remove the 20 so you have 2 buckets

EBiN5446 04-22-2011 12:52 AM

Thank you for the response if I am not mistaken with the 40/20/40 aren't both "40's" on the same seat frame eg there would still be a frame between the two seats? Also how much would a set of lightning seats cost if anyone knows I would look in junk yards first as I do not need pristine seats again thanks for all the help and quick responses

EBiN

Diesel_Brad 04-22-2011 08:21 AM

Yes. If you remove the 20 there will be seat frame between the 2 seats.

As fior lightning bucket seats you are looking at about 400 whn they come up for sale and they will NOT match your gray interior. Lightnings use a charcoal fabric

thechief66 04-22-2011 10:34 AM

I think front & rear 40/20/40's would be cool! It would give you the 4 bucket seat look & still have 6 passenger capability.

punkandpissed138 04-22-2011 10:42 AM

im thinking about doing that to my truck as well except all the junkyards around here have very slim choosing and my interior is tan. so im still looking haha

Diesel_Brad 04-22-2011 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by punkandpissed138 (Post 10252096)
im thinking about doing that to my truck as well except all the junkyards around here have very slim choosing and my interior is tan. so im still looking haha

You have a crewcab?:-huh

EBiN5446 04-22-2011 07:58 PM

I agree with hqveing the look but still capable of holding 6 passengers however I am building a component rack for behind the rear seats that will house my amplifiers and in between the two bucket seats ( hopefully) I will have my 12 in audiobahn immortal subwoofer also housing two 6x9 speakers and two 4x6 speakers all this be able to be switched off and I will be able to use the door speakers and rear speakers all the time I do want to get a 40/20/40 for the front and honestly I think the charcoal would look good with the gray my speaker box is covered with charcoal carpeting and anything would look better than the blue vinyl benches I have

Thanks for the advice and help once I am able to fully start this project I will take pics and post with progress

EBiN

punkandpissed138 04-25-2011 10:28 AM

naaaa. i have a supercab but itd still be nice to have, or have some jump seats like in the rangers.

EBiN5446 06-23-2011 01:52 PM

Update on my 95 crew

Hey everyone,

I wanted throw an update into the crowd. I just purchased some bucket seats from a 95 bronco that I will be picking up next weekend when I go to Atlanta to visit my family. After I get back I will begin the install and get some pictures to let everyone see what I am doing. I also decided to build a custom center console from front to back that will tie into the console for speakers. The center console will also house a computer I am building that will store all music some movies and also provide a navigation system all being controlled by a touchscreen. Big plans in the future. Just out of curiosity could anyone tell me how much. Work it would be to convert my truck to a diesel particularly one equipped with obdII diagnostics. I would like to be able to monitor my engine through the computer but without obdII it is virtually impossible I would also prefer a diesel for a possible biodiesel conversion in the future.

Thanks in advance,

EBiN

USMC0351fordtruckin 06-23-2011 02:48 PM

never mind i just repeated someone else.....

Diesel_Brad 06-24-2011 04:27 AM

EBiN5446 you will want a COMPLETE donor truck to swap your truck over to diesel(engine, trans, harness, dash, fuel lines,........)

carver94f350 07-13-2011 10:19 AM

I'm planning something very similar. Would you let me know when you start your build, if you haven't already, so I can follow along. Maybe we can share ideas etc and help each other out. I'm gonna start exploring seat options here in Sacramento. I'm not worried about the material either, I'm gonna re upholster the entire cabin anyway.

In mine, I'm planning on doing a roof amp rack. Thought about that instead of the back wall? What is your equipment list going to be?