Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Oregon Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum190/)
-   -   ranger explorer parts (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1031040-ranger-explorer-parts.html)

OrFordGuy 01-18-2011 11:47 PM

ranger explorer parts

building a 4.0 85 ranger so i've got left overs and peices i need gone...

85 ranger has fuel injected 2.9, two 5 spd trans(one has bad first gear), manuall transfer case, 2 radiators w/ shrouds(one new autozone used 6 weeks, the other holds water factory), dash, compltete wiring harness, column with keys, front split bench, pedal assembly...

92 explorer has compltete body in nice shape,rear seats, front axle assembly, auto transfer case, auto hubs, taillights, rear hatch, bumpers, suspension.....

heres the cool part, i'll take any decent offer, otherwise it goes to the scrapyard when i'm done....

there may be peices i missed that are availible, text or email me and i'll tell you....
pics availible to direct email addresses upon request

Old93junk 01-18-2011 11:56 PM

85 would have a 2.8 in it........sure it isn't a 86?
How much for the AZ radiator?

LJForrist 01-19-2011 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by OrFordGuy (Post 9845548)
building a 4.0 85 ranger so i've got left overs and peices i need gone...

85 ranger has fuel injected 2.9, two 5 spd trans(one has bad first gear), manuall transfer case, 2 radiators w/ shrouds(one new autozone used 6 weeks, the other holds water factory), dash, compltete wiring harness, column with keys, front split bench, pedal assembly...

92 explorer has compltete body in nice shape,rear seats, front axle assembly, auto transfer case, auto hubs, taillights, rear hatch, bumpers, suspension.....

heres the cool part, i'll take any decent offer, otherwise it goes to the scrapyard when i'm done....

there may be peices i missed that are availible, text or email me and i'll tell you....
pics availible to direct email addresses upon request

What do you want for the 2.9 with a 5 speed and tranfer case. i may also want to get the front springs from your exporer. let me know

OrFordGuy 01-19-2011 10:59 PM

the truck is an 86 estended cab and the radiator is $70 plus shipping if needed

OrFordGuy 01-19-2011 11:14 PM

The front springs off the explorer you can have if you buy some parts from me. Do you need any other parts to go with the drive train or is that it? otherwise the drive train is $400.00 after i double out the motor it has been sitting all winter but that is bare do you need a radiator or anything else let me know

LJForrist 01-20-2011 06:51 AM

I may need some other stuff also. i'm propably going to need to do some figuring. Does the engine have alternator, starter, fan, others or is is bare. do you have any pictures of the 5 speed or can you tell me what model it is?

OrFordGuy 01-20-2011 07:09 PM

i have some pictures but i cant put it on the site i need your personal email and i will send you the pics and the motor is fully dressed 8D

OrFordGuy 01-22-2011 11:52 AM

the trans is the mazda will try to pm you the pic this weekend..and the motor comes compltet . fan to clucth upper intake to oil pan. starter exhaust manifolds and y pipe too.

LJForrist 01-23-2011 09:16 AM

Looks like I'm going to get another doner truck that i looked at and i probably won't need the power train. I'm not a big fan of the mitsubishi transmissions to begin with (i've had some issues). I may still want to get some other whatnots from you if you haven't hauled them to the scrapper by the time i need them.

OrFordGuy 01-23-2011 11:21 AM

all is well, the ranger is still complete and after i strip the explorere i'll start on the ranger.. let me know what little peices you need and i'll set them aside..

LJForrist 01-23-2011 12:33 PM

Are you buildin' this one for a specific purpose, or just as an all around 4x4

OrFordGuy 01-23-2011 12:39 PM

just an all around daily driver with 4X4 capbiltys rollin on 235X75r15s