Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   Nav Screen (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1016208-nav-screen.html)

tampacamper 12-03-2010 01:11 PM

Nav Screen

When I start my truck. The nav screen is split between the radio and the map. Is there a way to make it just open with the radio?

Thanks

Marauder92V 12-03-2010 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by tampacamper (Post 9636491)
When I start my truck. The nav screen is split between the radio and the map. Is there a way to make it just open with the radio?

Thanks

I went through the supplement -- all 203 pages of it and could not find anything. There is a "home" button. Wonder if the settings in there do anything. Don't think so.

Speaking of the Nav system (not trying to hijack your thread Tampa:-hijacked) but has anyone installed the Ford Lock Pick for the Nav?

rocdril 12-03-2010 02:05 PM

There has to be, because mine only shows the radio when I first start it. Its just always been like that, I dont know how you do it.

Marauder92V 12-03-2010 02:12 PM

Try looking in here:
HOME SCREEN
Your system has a Home Screen where you can save/view favorite pictures, view your current audio and climate control settings as well as display the audio visualizer or the hybrid fuel economy (if equipped). You can split the screen in to two or three different sections, or you can choose to have one main view. To access your home screen, press the house icon ( ) at the bottom left hand corner of any screen. The left side of the screen will display an uploaded photo or themap screen. The right side can also display the uploaded photo. The upper right panel will only display the current audio settings. The lower right panel displays the vehicle’s climate settings (if equipped), the visualizer or the hybrid fuel economy (if equipped). Press on the bottom of the display to access the settings screen for the left or right side.

Marauder92V 12-03-2010 02:13 PM

Page 22 of the supplement...

tampacamper 12-03-2010 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Marauder92V (Post 9636757)
Try looking in here:
HOME SCREEN
Your system has a Home Screen where you can save/view favorite pictures, view your current audio and climate control settings as well as display the audio visualizer or the hybrid fuel economy (if equipped). You can split the screen in to two or three different sections, or you can choose to have one main view. To access your home screen, press the house icon ( ) at the bottom left hand corner of any screen. The left side of the screen will display an uploaded photo or themap screen. The right side can also display the uploaded photo. The upper right panel will only display the current audio settings. The lower right panel displays the vehicle’s climate settings (if equipped), the visualizer or the hybrid fuel economy (if equipped). Press on the bottom of the display to access the settings screen for the left or right side.

Ok Thanks, I'm going to walk out to the truck and try it BRB.

tampacamper 12-03-2010 02:29 PM

Well i guess what I was looking for was to have the Radio display come up at start-up. So I didnt have to push the Radio button. Damm I lazy :-X24:-X24

Thanks

Marauder92V 12-03-2010 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by tampacamper (Post 9636846)
Well i guess what I was looking for was to have the Radio display come up at start-up. So I didnt have to push the Radio button. Damm I lazy :-X24:-X24

Thanks

Did it work? Since I don't have a truck yet, it is hard for me to visualize what the home screen setting do.