Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   North Carolina Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum88/)
-   -   Chapter Logo's etc. (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1001572-chapter-logos-etc.html)

06silvercrew 10-15-2010 07:47 PM

Chapter Logo's etc.

Many of the chapters have created chapter Logo's. Weather it be to print on a T shirt, a sticker for your truck, mouse pad etc. I'm not very creative myself, but I would like to have a logo, maybe on a shirt and some stickers for the truck? What are some of you guys thoughts? tex25025, who I have come to know here on FTE, has offered to do the items for us, as he has for other chapters. He does not do it to make money, he does it to help out, and I think its basically his hobby? So what do you guys think?

Brown Falcon 10-16-2010 07:53 AM

I won't be here much longer... but I like the idea!

06silvercrew 10-16-2010 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Brown Falcon (Post 9445762)
I won't be here much longer... but I like the idea!

Why? Going back to OR?

Brown Falcon 10-16-2010 08:57 PM

Yep, as soon as the Marine Corps tells me I can go home. Waiting for a decision on my back injury.

It's nice here, but all of my family and my wife's family is on the west coast.

ncheavymetal 10-19-2010 02:28 PM

It would be cool to have a NC chapter sticker for the truck. Do you need some ideas for a design? I can work on a few designs if needed. I have designed stickers for other groups. No problem if you already have a design in mind or have something stock to go with.

Just let me know.

Hats and Tee's are fine too. Stickers are just cheaper. I'd buy something to promote the group.

fuzzy1626 10-21-2010 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by ncheavymetal (Post 9457788)
It would be cool to have a NC chapter sticker for the truck. I'd buy something to promote the group.

X2 :-dancing1 :-drink

06silvercrew 10-22-2010 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by ncheavymetal (Post 9457788)
It would be cool to have a NC chapter sticker for the truck. Do you need some ideas for a design? I can work on a few designs if needed. I have designed stickers for other groups. No problem if you already have a design in mind or have something stock to go with.

Just let me know.

Hats and Tee's are fine too. Stickers are just cheaper. I'd buy something to promote the group.

Yes, that would be great! All logos have to be approved by Mod's. Im not very creative on things like this so I will take all the help I can get!

Brown Falcon 10-23-2010 08:52 AM

Don't ask me unless you want a picture of a dis-proportionate stick figure...

driximus 10-23-2010 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Brown Falcon (Post 9447873)
Yep, as soon as the Marine Corps tells me I can go home. Waiting for a decision on my back injury.

It's nice here, but all of my family and my wife's family is on the west coast.

Ouch, hopefully you get a decision soon.

How but the Shape of NC, with FTE or something in it.

ncheavymetal 10-27-2010 01:41 PM

We are working on some preliminary designs. Hope to have a final product in the very near future.

I will keep folks posted in this thread.

I plan to have high quality vinyl stickers made and plan to foot the initial bill.

I should be able to distribute them at little (postage) or no cost to NCFTE members.

driximus 10-28-2010 10:08 AM

I wouldnt mind paying for mine either. I know getting them printed up is gonna cost a little bit.

ncheavymetal 11-04-2010 09:14 AM

https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gal...id=236747&.jpg

Ok. Time to pick one. Or both.

Voting will last until the 14th of November to give everyone a chance to chime in with choices. I'll tally the votes on the 14th and get the stickers printed, cut and ready to distribute the following week.

Once we decide on a design I'll set up a thread for requests.

No charge at this time. I'll probably ask you to send me a self addressed stamped envelope. That should be fair. I'd be glad to meet up with local members and deliver by hand.

I like them both. I think I prefer the oval over the rectangle.
Add your vote:

NCHeavyMetal: Oval

06silvercrew 11-04-2010 09:18 AM

Thank you for taking the time do design these!

Ill add that, once we have made our decision, the logo will still have to be approved by FTE admin's before we can distribute any of them.

fuzzy1626 11-04-2010 10:44 AM

Oval.:-X22 Nice work James.

c.l.nye 11-04-2010 10:47 AM

I like both of them,but the oval is the one I like better.