Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ford Truck Parts for Sale (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum235/)
-   -   61-66, 73-9 parts f/s (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1092760-61-66-73-9-parts-f-s.html)

FordHB 03-22-2012 01:27 PM

Grill

Good condition aluminum

oefootball_70 03-26-2012 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by camperspecial65 (Post 11474433)
oefootball...which style bed do you have ???

- cs65

any word on that tailgate?

Also what about the horn unit? ALl I have is a blank steering wheel and I need the inner circle/horn piece.

Thanks.

camperspecial65 03-29-2012 01:43 PM

Ford HB...what part of ca are you in...email me direct as I may be able to deliver REAL soon...

On the horn...which horn ring/button are you needing ?? Is your truck a 4 spoke steering wheel or 3 ? horn button would have been used on standard trim trucks...the ring would have been on the Custom Cab...I have most types...the buttons are driver quality...would be pretty much to fill the hole...

- cs65

camperspecial65 03-29-2012 02:04 PM

an update on parts...

i have some Ranger emblems for various years and locations...I have 3 of the grille badge assemblies used on the bumpsides...I have a Ranger glovebox door emblem...white background, black lettering, bedside emblems...The early script type with the red white & blue areas...I also have a pair of I believe the 70 type...block lettering with white painted recessed area..
I also now have a LH headlight door for 70-72 in aluminum with nice black paint

I also have a pair of the Ranger XLT glove box door emblems used on the dentside trucks..
I have a pair of SCS emblems for the fenders...not perfect but very presentable. I also have a pair of F350 cowl emblems used on 78-79 trucks

also recently acquired a left fender race track molding and upper vinyl rub strip type molding...nice original shine. I also have a pair of SuperCab rub strip type moldings and 1 of the race track moldings as well...additionally, I have a cab corner race track molding as well...
And I also have a R side rear 'J' molding used on the trucks with vinyl rub strip moldings and race track trim.
if anyone is after any racetrack trim, let me know as i have some smaller pieces as well...

And a BIG find... Jade green door panels...off of a 77...I also have one of the finger cups too...

I also have an intermittent wiper switch w/relay off of a 77 as well...

2 RH dash surround trim plates in metal...1 woodgrain, 1 black paint...

cargo light switch for the inside of the cab...off of a 77...located right by upper shoulder belt mount...I also have one bezel ONLY for this same switch...1 switch/bezel assy and one bezel only.

61-66 stuff...lots of dash knobs , several armreasts...mostly RH sides...door pouches, trim rings, CC clusters, standard trim truck cluster bezel, Inside door trim for the plastic door panels, 65-66 glovebox liner..F100-F250 type with the rear step..I have 2 nice originals. Radios and speakers/parts.
Door sill scuff plates for both 61-64 type cabs with the deep step in as well as the 65-66 style.

Ive been busy at home with lots of projects so emailing me is fastest way to reach me...also if theres any needs you have not mentioned, feel free to ask as Im always on the lookout for stuff...
lastly..I have lots of the over the door headliner trim as well as the dash pad moldings as well...Im cleaning shop so come one come all...

- cs65

camperspecial65 03-30-2012 04:58 PM

Another addition...I have a new replacement fan clutch I got ages ago for my Ranger...but after looking at the part vs my truck...Its nowhere close...i ran its part number and its for an 86-92 Aerostar with V6...if anyones in need or wants a spare..let me know as I need this pup gone...email for more info.

- cs65

FordHB 04-01-2012 08:38 AM

I located grill on this forum I will keep you in mind for other parts

Chiefmech1 04-01-2012 09:15 AM

Hey cs65 - what's your email address? Interested in some '66 parts...

artichack 04-01-2012 10:31 PM

You said you had green interior door panels...what kind of shape are they in....are they the plain or lariat model? (paded)...thanks....arti

camperspecial65 04-09-2012 12:33 PM

chief...rott_weiler33@yahooooooo

artichack...These are not the Lariat ones unfortinately...but these are the jade green pups...1 has a minor crack up high which I didnt spot till off...it also has one tiny hole that some idiot had in it...both have good speaker grill areas and all the rear clip areas are in good shape...
I also spotted a dash pad...its NOT perfect..BUT its usable...has seperation startibng at the front edge near the center and has a small vertical crack on passenger side...its in a super cab...with its headliner in it...It also has the flipdown rear seat and other trim...If theres a need...holler soon...

- cs65

Im going to be doing the Portland swap meet this coming weekend(4-13-15) if any 61-79 owners are seeking anything, let me know and if I have it I can deliver...

llacours 04-15-2012 08:58 AM

Would you have a passsenger side front fender for a 62 F100?

camperspecial65 05-23-2012 11:15 AM

No RH fender...LH only...I still have the Jade green door panels...among other items previously mentioned...

- cs65

llacours 05-27-2012 05:58 AM

I have an entire cab with just the passenger front fender missing. If you come across one drop me a note. Thanks for your help.

66f-100 05-28-2012 01:18 PM

I'm looking for a good working pair of horns for a '66.

Mark
mbkapros@embarqmail.com

camperspecial65 06-01-2012 04:23 PM

i will have to check for the horns..

- cs65

thatsrealnice 06-08-2012 04:03 PM

Door panels

Hi there, I'm interested in the green door panels. Could I get a couple of pics of them? Mine are pretty damaged, at least the drivers side is, haven't really looked at passenger side though to see how it is. Here's my email address burberry998@yahoo.com Let me know price and shipping, thanks.