Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Missouri Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum104/)
-   -   October Chat Thread-Open to all who dare to enter! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/997099-october-chat-thread-open-to-all-who-dare-to-enter.html)

Rat77 10-07-2010 08:29 AM

I have to drive to Dexter, Mo from St Charles today to replace a circuit board out at a customers site. It is a long drive! But anyways Good Morning!

77&79F250 10-07-2010 12:15 PM

Did you see the light house out on 60 hwy? You was getting close to our neck of the woods coming so far south, but you was still a little east.

tcbofade 10-07-2010 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by pintoches (Post 9410775)
Oh By the way, Terry IT SUCKS when you post some were I cant see!

Lol! :-X14

Where do I post that you can't see?

OK, Chapter Leaders forum is for Chapter Leaders only. Sorry.

(Which, of course, is so that we can tell nasty secrets about everybody else...)

tcbofade 10-07-2010 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Grems4ever (Post 9411747)

Way too early this morning, can we just pretend its Friday and be done with it?

Amen to that. My day sucked butt. x(

tcbofade 10-07-2010 03:09 PM

OK, for those of you who are thinking of a GTG, please see the following! :)

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/9...-0-locale.html

Grems4ever 10-07-2010 07:37 PM

Hey Ches...

Why does OReilly's have the Flux Capacitor on their website? I wonder how they bargained the rights from Universal...

Makes me wonder if a remake is coming....

sddesigns 10-08-2010 05:47 AM

Good Morning MO! :)

TGIF and a holiday weekend to boot! :D

pintoches 10-08-2010 07:31 AM

Good Morning FTE , kid just got on the bus, I don't go in to work tell 11 what you all want to talk about? Rich I se your around!

sddesigns 10-08-2010 07:34 AM

Hey Ches, and plans for the weekend?

77&79F250 10-08-2010 07:37 AM

I am getting an internet upgrade this am, from dish to DSL hard line finally. Bundle thru the phone company and going from 578 to 1.5 zoom zoom zoom.

How are you this am? Russ came got Unk Bob's old eng a few day ago, and is putting it in a bronco.

pintoches 10-08-2010 07:54 AM

Dalton is going to grandmas for the weekend, I work the mangers shift Saturday. Sunday, church and pulling the heads on a 3.4 Impala. They where working on that engine swap last night when I went out to the old hood to get a fee things I had forgot in the shed.

pintoches 10-08-2010 08:22 AM

There building a old school bronco on overhaulen right now!

ubereal2 10-08-2010 10:45 AM

It's Gone

1 Attachment(s)
Well I finally got the gold 96 Cavalier out of here late yesterday. Didn't get all the cash that I wanted out of it but I do think I did some kool bartering. Got some cash and a 50" Sanyo Plasma HD out of the deal. Was a $1200 monitor and in great shape. It to is for sale if anybody is looking for one. It's too big for the room downstairs, and I allready have a 55" LED upstairs. Open to offers, cash is allway's best....... So with the other Cavalier gone, Ka'bluey will be back in the driveway before the weekend is up. I think Tim can nose his 96' under the front of Ka'bluey and get everything to fit.:-tap
My replacement cell phone arrived this week and I suck at storing numbers. So if I HAD your numbers.... I don't now. Rich I got your home number when we talked a couple day's ago.
Yall have a good one.
Unk Bob:-jammin

1OldFordMan 10-08-2010 02:36 PM

Howdy Misery FTE land. Haven't been on in a long time. Got started on that Spacebook thingie & got hooked on a couple games. Didn't realize how long it had been. See The Big Boss Man wasn't slacking this month :-missingt. Got Oct. started right up. Had Old Rusty running fro a while, let my niece use him ( since she still didn't have plates ) & she busted the solenoid trying to do the S cubed. One post broke off inside & took half the side out with it. Could see the different colors on the post, had been about halfway into for a while. Put a new solenoid on, S cubed works again. Got her legal finally. Failed inspection for wiper blades & idler arm. Me & her replaced the wiper blades & then a buddy came over & helped replace the idler arm. Took it back for re-inspection, they only re-check what failed. New wiper blades, new idler arm. Throw 2 stickers on the windshield & she was out the door. Went to get her plates, had to go to the courthouse & get a waiver for taxes ( listed the car as a gift on the title & filled out a tax form stating it was a gift ). Got her new plates & now legal & ready to go.

Grems4ever 10-08-2010 03:41 PM

Welcome to the weekend everyone!

I've got lots on the agenda for the next couple of days, so I'm not sure how much computer time I'll get. Hopefully I can get the Tracker cleaned out and on the market, split up the pile of wood I've got, and maybe look for downed trees on the property to contribute to the fuel mass. Monday I'm scheduled to head up to a buddy's place with the van and utility trailer to get a load of wood from him.

Play nice everyone!