Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Massachusetts Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum226/)
-   -   MA May 2023 BS Thread - Made It Through Another Winter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1725082-ma-may-2023-bs-thread-made-it-through-another-winter.html)

5_labsownus 05-06-2023 09:33 PM

It was a beautiful day in WV with full bright and hot sun all day. I sat out this morning in the sun until the grass dried from dew and then mowed. After that at 80° I sat out again in the thong and scared every one that passed including the deer! LOL

BIGKEN 05-07-2023 06:08 AM

Good morning Massachusetts...and...wandering enthusiasts...Happy Sunday!!! Woke up this morning to 43* on the way to 75 sunny degrees this afternoon...gonna be hard to find a cloud in the sky. A real "Chamber of Commerce Day." Hope MA Nature is treating you at least as good!!!

The Saawx continued their winning ways last night...beating the Phillies 7-5. That's 8 in a row...and...the Saawx climbed to within 2 games of second place Ball-more.

The Cs take on the 76ers this afternoon at 1530...looking to go up 3-1 in the series. First to 4 takes it.

Off to brekkie with The Crew soon...hope y'all have a great day!!! :-X22

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus (Post 20841678)
It was a beautiful day in WV with full bright and hot sun all day. I sat out this morning in the sun until the grass dried from dew and then mowed. After that at 80° I sat out again in the thong and scared every one that passed including the deer! LOL

Hope you enjoyed the mowing Rod!!! Careful...they have indecent exposure laws...even in WV. :-X04

Thealien 05-07-2023 06:22 AM

Good morning, and I hope everyone’s having a great day or has plans for this nice day. I spent all day yesterday, working on painting my house, preparing it for sale to relocate to Florida. Today I think I’m gonna take my 1972 Blazer for a ride to Plymouth to sightsee and people watch. I took care of my elderly father with Alzheimer’s and dementia for the last 10 years, and he couldn’t be left alone for more than a couple of hours. It’s been along time since I’ve been able to do anything for me.

https://i.postimg.cc/MTZb5RH9/IMG-20...207305-HDR.jpg

5_labsownus 05-07-2023 07:11 AM

Joyous Sunday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Bud, John, Tim, Dave, George and all the crew.

Hope everyone had a great Saturday. Today looks like rain most of the day.

Ken, I don't worry about the "indecent exposure laws" here in the country but I do have to watch out for DNR officers fining me for wildlife harassment! :-missingt

BPofMD 05-07-2023 08:24 AM

Morning all MASS and visitors. Had a great time at Grandson #3's 30th b-day blast. I even remember it ! My son drove, so I enjoyed the rum and coke. Tori (Chris' wife) really knows how to have a party!

BIGKEN 05-07-2023 08:40 AM

Back from brekkie with The Crew...as always...splendiferous!!! As per usual...Lillia was our server...great young lady...hard worker!!! Now...on to some serious slacking!!!

Originally Posted by Thealien (Post 20841851)
Good morning, and I hope everyone’s having a great day or has plans for this nice day. I spent all day yesterday, working on painting my house, preparing it for sale to relocate to Florida. Today I think I’m gonna take my 1972 Blazer for a ride to Plymouth to sightsee and people watch. I took care of my elderly father with Alzheimer’s and dementia for the last 10 years, and he couldn’t be left alone for more than a couple of hours. It’s been along time since I’ve been able to do anything for me.

https://i.postimg.cc/MTZb5RH9/IMG-20...207305-HDR.jpg

We've all been there Mark...taking of elderly parents...good on you for stepping up!!! Where abouts in FL are you heading???

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus (Post 20841880)
Joyous Sunday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Bud, John, Tim, Dave, George and all the crew.

Hope everyone had a great Saturday. Today looks like rain most of the day.

Ken, I don't worry about the "indecent exposure laws" here in the country but I do have to watch out for DNR officers fining me for wildlife harassment! :-missingt

Morning Rod...I'd be worried if I were you...someone may take a shot at your little rodent. Wet is better than white. :-X22

Originally Posted by BPofMD (Post 20841961)
Morning all MASS and visitors. Had a great time at Grandson #3's 30th b-day blast. I even remember it ! My son drove, so I enjoyed the rum and coke. Tori (Chris' wife) really knows how to have a party!

Morning Bud...glad you enjoyed the party...hopefully there was no hangover. :-X21

BPofMD 05-07-2023 02:16 PM

No hangover....only had 3, As you always say Ken, It's the pitching. Lack of experienced bullpen pitchers lost the game for the O's with Atlanta in the bottom of the 12th, Now just hope all the other leaders in the ALE also lose.

BIGKEN 05-07-2023 05:34 PM

Good evening all...as promised...a splendiferous day in Western MA...temp rose to 77* under mostly sunny skies...we've got some clouds moving in now...showers due around 2200...lasting for about 4 hours. Tomorrow should be almost as nice. Hope MA nature took good care of you as well!!!

The "City Of Brotherly Love" was anything but for Baahston teams today. The Cs came back from 16 down only to lost on a 3 pointer with 15 seconds left in OT...they had the last shot...but...didn't get it off in time. Series tied at 2-2...back to Baahston.

The Saawx also lost...6-1 to the Phillies this afternoon...still took 2 out of 3 in the series.

Left over Chinese for supper...now...gotta wash the dishes and scoop my roommates terlet. To bed early tonight...clinic in the morning.

Hope y'all have a great evening!!! :-X22

Originally Posted by BPofMD (Post 20842292)
No hangover....only had 3, As you always say Ken, It's the pitching. Lack of experienced bullpen pitchers lost the game for the O's with Atlanta in the bottom of the 12th, Now just hope all the other leaders in the ALE also lose.

Lots of ups and downs during the season Bud...it only really matters if your team wins THE last game of the season. Can't remember the last time I had 3 adult beverages in the same day. :-X15

Lin19687 05-07-2023 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus (Post 20841678)

I would ask for a pic but I am sure it is against the forum rules :-X24

Lin19687 05-08-2023 03:37 AM

Mornin' all
Looks to be another Great sunny day !
Happy Monday !

BIGKEN 05-08-2023 03:40 AM

Good morning Massachusetts...and...wandering enthusiasts...once again...the weekend is done...hope yours was a good one!!! Some showers overnight...now...clearing and 54* on the way to the low 70s with abundant sunshine. :-X06 Hope MA Nature treats you as well!!!

Off to "work" soon...hope y'all have a great day!!! :-X22

5_labsownus 05-08-2023 04:47 AM

Merry Monday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Bud, George, Dave, Tim, John and all the crew.

We had some rain and storms yesterday morning and then a beautiful afternoon. Today the Soothsayers say more storms and rain and near 80°. That should make the grass grow fast and I may have to cut it before the weekend.

Lin, Ken and crew, you are safe and no pictures were taken that I know of.

BPofMD 05-08-2023 08:00 AM

Morning Ken, all MASS and visitors. Have a great day at Katyland, Ken. Sunny and warm this day here in MD.

56panelford 05-08-2023 08:43 AM

Good morning Massachusetts..the fat lady is rehearsing..lol

BIGKEN 05-08-2023 11:01 AM

Good afternoon all...as promised...a splendiferous day in Western MA...lots of sunshine...currently 71*. Hope you're enjoying the same type of weather!!!

Originally Posted by Lin19687 (Post 20842871)
Mornin' all
Looks to be another Great sunny day !
Happy Monday !

Good afternoon Lin...you were posting while I was typing this morning. Just another Saturday in my world...hope your day goes well!!!

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus (Post 20842906)
Merry Monday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Bud, George, Dave, Tim, John and all the crew.

We had some rain and storms yesterday morning and then a beautiful afternoon. Today the Soothsayers say more storms and rain and near 80°. That should make the grass grow fast and I may have to cut it before the weekend.

Lin, Ken and crew, you are safe and no pictures were taken that I know of.

Howdy Rod...hope your day at the Sammich Factory is uneventful!!!

Originally Posted by BPofMD (Post 20843041)
Morning Ken, all MASS and visitors. Have a great day at Katyland, Ken. Sunny and warm this day here in MD.

Good afternoon Bud..."work" was great today...Heidi was my primary...but...Katybeth was there...on the other side of the room. We did get a chance to chat though. Hope all is well in your little slice of heaven!!!

Originally Posted by 56panelford (Post 20843091)
Good morning Massachusetts..the fat lady is rehearsing..lol

Hi John...I can hear her from here. What's up with the Leaves...they can't hold a lead. :-X15