Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nevada Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum181/)
-   -   Nevada's December BS Thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1464603-nevadas-december-bs-thread.html)

Gembone 12-10-2016 08:54 AM

Great news Jim!!

kermmydog 12-10-2016 07:24 PM

Evening Everyone. Pat 61 here now. Good News Jim.

IB Tim 12-11-2016 11:59 AM

Hello Nevada folks...enjoy your Sunday.

kermmydog 12-11-2016 05:53 PM

good evening everyone. A trip to Reno to the doctor. Be glad to get this done. I'm not a fan of going to Reno.

Gembone 12-12-2016 08:43 AM

Morning everyone.

Craig, hope you have a safe trip.

Nighteyez 12-12-2016 09:31 AM

Hope everything goes well Craig.

Moving day for me today. I will be glad to be in my own place with my own internet!:-jammin

Jim

67 Olfthfl 12-13-2016 06:41 AM

Good morning guys

Happy Tuesday :)

Thanks for your advice. I love you guys! You're such awesome friends. Can I keep you? LOL

​​​​​​​Have a great day

Gembone 12-13-2016 07:55 AM

Morning everyone.

Donna, I hope what we said and I started didn't upset you. We care about you, and only want the best for you and your family. I know it can be hard to stand up for yourself, especially against family.

Jim, I hope the move went smoothly. Have fun getting everything unpacked, and set up in the new place.

Craig, how did the Reno trip go?

Pat, have you gone into full hibernation mode yet?

Nighteyez 12-13-2016 10:49 AM

Happy two for Tuesday Nevada FTE and friends. Hope everyone has a great day.

Donna, hope your situation gets better. We are here for you if you need us.

The move did not go smoothly, but it did go, so I am now in my new place and have to unpack and put things away. That usually takes a week or two since I am such a procrastinator, however, this apartment is so small, I doubt it will take that long. Especially considering how much I threw away already. And because it is so small, I have to move most everything just to get around. LOL Even though it is the same price as the 2 bedroom I came from, this place is much nicer. New carpet, instead of stained carpet, stainless steel twin sinks in the kitchen, even a dishwasher. And there is room on the counter for my microwave. Bathroom has its own closet, and a medicine cabinet. Go figure. LOL None of that was in the old one.

Jim

67nukeford 12-14-2016 08:02 AM

Good morning Nevada, happy Hump Day! Jim, congrats on the new place!

Gembone 12-15-2016 08:12 AM

Morning everyone.

67nukeford 12-15-2016 09:43 AM

Morning Greg. I'm ready for summer, this winter stuff stinks!

Nighteyez 12-15-2016 10:45 AM

Howdy Nevada and friends. Hope everyone has a great day.

We have rain here today, but I don't care as I am still unpacking. LOL My three desktops should be up and running today. Got the desk assembled, and the computers on, and partially connected thanks to my oldest grand son (13) last night, but I couldn't find the bag with the Ethernet cables or the last power cord. Until just before taking him home. So that will be done today and I will be a happy camper.:-jammin

Jim

67 Olfthfl 12-15-2016 11:23 AM

Morning everyone

HAPPY THURSDAY! :)
I'm not upset, in fact I appreciate any advice &/or constructive criticism I can get with this situation.
It's always nice to have friends that care & are supportive.
I have been looking for FT employment but at this point, any PT job would get me out of the house & force her to put the kids in a Daycare Center or find a different babysitter.
On a different note.... I'll be going to work w/Jimmy tomorrow. YEAH.... a few hours of sanity & me time! Lol

​​​​​​​Have a great day & keep warm.

67nukeford 12-15-2016 01:36 PM

Donna, hopefully you can find something full time soon!

Jim, nice that you're getting all settled in!