Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

RigTrash601 03-30-2015 08:42 AM

Morning folks!:-wink
Today is going to be a great day, I woke up, I figure I pretty much have the rest whupped, something to be said about being on TOP of the dirt:D
Spent most of the afternoon yesterday helping the warden (Ms. Vicki) around here. Got several things moved around, hung up...nothing major, but it was just she and I. It was a great day, even though it was all work, we did laugh and joke around like we used to, been a long time since that happened. Usually with the kids, ailing parents, etc we're being pulled in 20 different directions at once, good to slow down every now and then.
Y'all have a great Monday #1.....

Sailor Roy 03-30-2015 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by RigTrash601 (Post 15223671)
Morning folks!:-wink
Today is going to be a great day, I woke up, I figure I pretty much have the rest whupped, something to be said about being on TOP of the dirt:D
Spent most of the afternoon yesterday helping the warden (Ms. Vicki) around here. Got several things moved around, hung up...nothing major, but it was just she and I. It was a great day, even though it was all work, we did laugh and joke around like we used to, been a long time since that happened. Usually with the kids, ailing parents, etc we're being pulled in 20 different directions at once, good to slow down every now and then.
Y'all have a great Monday #1.....

Good to hear Mitch & Vicki.........enjoy each other, have some fun and be grateful for your blessings.........:)

Life is Good :-X22

SavageNFS 03-30-2015 08:56 AM

Wow Roy, congrats on 17k! You will be closing in on Gerry in no time (NOT). He has you by just a few :)

Sailor Roy 03-30-2015 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by SavageNFS (Post 15223718)
Wow Roy, congrats on 17k! You will be closing in on Gerry in no time (NOT). He has you by just a few :)

Yep, he is well beyond 100K.........

He hasn't been around for a long time........miss him....:(

SavageNFS 03-30-2015 09:28 AM

Well I feel I've done all I can in that regard. It's up to him now.

Tim Young 03-30-2015 11:11 AM

Good morning truckers,

Monty, Thanks for the camping and camper mod pictures! I'm looking forward to some camping.

Roy, Congrats on 17 thousand posts!!

Andre, Glad you had a good time at the conference.

Hope everyone has a good day!
See Ya

RigTrash601 03-30-2015 11:51 AM

The Husband Store

A little Monday humor:
A store the sells New husbands has opened in Melbourne, where a woman may go and choose a husband. Among the description on the front door, there are instructions on how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value goes up as you ascend the stairs. The shopper may choose any item from any particular floor, or may choose to go the next floor, but you can't go back down except to exit the building.

So, a woman goes to the store to purchase a new husband. The sign on the first floor reads:
Floor 1 - these men have jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, the sign reads:
Floor 2 - these men have jobs & love kids
That's nice, she thinks, but I want more

She continues to the 3rd floor where the sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking
Wow, she thinks, but is compelled to keep going

She continues to the 4th floor where the sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are Drop Dead good looking and help with housework.
Oh Mercy me, she thinks, I can hardly stand it, but she still continues on to the fifth floor

Floor 5- These men have jobs, love kids, are Drop Dead good looking, help with housework and are very romantic.

She is tempted to stay, but goes on to the sixth floor where the sign reads:
Floor 6- You are visitor #31,456,012 there are no men on this floor, this floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please, thank you for shopping at the Husband Store

To avoid gender bias, the store's owner opened a New Wife store across the street
The first floor have wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex, have money and like beer.

The third, fourth, fifth & sixth floors have never been visited!

SavageNFS 03-30-2015 12:01 PM

that joke is PRICELESS!

Desert Don 03-30-2015 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by RigTrash601 (Post 15224185)
A little Monday humor:
A store the sells New husbands has opened in Melbourne, where a woman may go and choose a husband. Among the description on the front door, there are instructions on how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value goes up as you ascend the stairs. The shopper may choose any item from any particular floor, or may choose to go the next floor, but you can't go back down except to exit the building.

So, a woman goes to the store to purchase a new husband. The sign on the first floor reads:
Floor 1 - these men have jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, the sign reads:
Floor 2 - these men have jobs & love kids
That's nice, she thinks, but I want more

She continues to the 3rd floor where the sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking
Wow, she thinks, but is compelled to keep going

She continues to the 4th floor where the sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are Drop Dead good looking and help with housework.
Oh Mercy me, she thinks, I can hardly stand it, but she still continues on to the fifth floor

Floor 5- These men have jobs, love kids, are Drop Dead good looking, help with housework and are very romantic.

She is tempted to stay, but goes on to the sixth floor where the sign reads:
Floor 6- You are visitor #31,456,012 there are no men on this floor, this floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please, thank you for shopping at the Husband Store

To avoid gender bias, the store's owner opened a New Wife store across the street
The first floor have wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex, have money and like beer.

The third, fourth, fifth & sixth floors have never been visited!

Excellent! Lolol:-jammin

SavageNFS 03-30-2015 12:36 PM

In case anyone missed this the first time around...
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...oy-thread.html

Gavin is really a craftsman :)

PlayersZ28 03-30-2015 12:38 PM

Good one Mitch! lol

golfmedik 03-30-2015 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by PlayersZ28 (Post 15224298)
Good one Mitch! lol

My sentiments exactly!!!

92F350CC 03-30-2015 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy (Post 15223799)
Yep, he is well beyond 100K.........

He hasn't been around for a long time........miss him....:(

Yeah, haven't seen him on here for a while. or Sgt Steve.

Dakster 03-30-2015 04:25 PM

Gerry posted the other day in a different thread.

Good Joke Mitch... So true.... Glad you and Ms. Vicki had some fun the other day.

Don't know about Sgt. Steve... Even PM'd him... No response. I think someone here has his personal e-mail...

Congrats on breaking 17k posts there Roy. Shows you spend a lot of time here...

Dakster 03-30-2015 04:27 PM

Since it is joke day:

Wife: Do you want dinner, dear?

Husband: Sure! What are my choices?

Wife: Yes and no.