Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

darren32 12-16-2014 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by SavageNFS (Post 14909959)
Glad you have heat again Roy! I wouldn't have thought to check that either. I would have called Darren for help and he would have told me to do it, lol.

Worked for your garage heater, no :-missingt:-missingt

Glad you got your furnace fixed Roy :-X03

SavageNFS 12-16-2014 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by darren32 (Post 14910265)
Worked for your garage heater, no :-missingt:-missingt

Glad you got your furnace fixed Roy :-X03

Yep! It worked GREAT!

Sailor Roy 12-16-2014 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by SavageNFS (Post 14910007)
I won't install your cab lights otherwise }>

I solved that problem...........Ordered a new truck that had them installed from the factory..........:-hair......:-missingt:-missingt

2ndStroke 12-16-2014 03:35 PM

Thanks for the h&s info Andre. I heard their phone numbers were cut off, but didn't know for sure. How do you guys think this affects our tuners? Are they pretty much worthless now??

This sucks big time, especially when they just finally released they turbo kit...:-huh

darren32 12-16-2014 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by 2ndStroke (Post 14910403)
Thanks for the h&s info Andre. I heard their phone numbers were cut off, but didn't know for sure. How do you guys think this affects our tuners? Are they pretty much worthless now??

This sucks big time, especially when they just finally released they turbo kit...:-huh

Ya it sucks big time! They shut down tech support a few weeks ago. They have not sold a tuner in over a year..... Can't afford to pay tech support with no revenue. I am trying to get ahold of a guy I know (that used to work there...) to get some details but no luck yet. Looks like the EPA got them. TRUCKERS

As far as I know HS Motorsports (turbo kit) is a completely separate company from HS Performance. Obviously with some ties as far as staff and knowledge goes.

As far as I am concerned my tuner is worth more than ever (to me). :-X03

If I get any more info I will let you know

Dakster 12-16-2014 03:59 PM

Darren and be lucky that you have one as obviously there will not be one that will work with a 2015 or newer...

darren32 12-16-2014 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Dakster (Post 14910485)
Darren and be lucky that you have one as obviously there will not be one that will work with a 2015 or newer...

If this chit keep up I will be keeping my truck FOREVER :-X03

2ndStroke 12-16-2014 04:03 PM

I noticed their forum is still up and running, but I don't see any support guys on there...

I was thinking if I wanted to sell my tuner, after trade in or whatever, there would be no way to get a new vin unlock.

Maybe I'll just drive my ol tuned hot rod forever, lol

Thanks for the info Darren :)

EO2SeaBee 12-16-2014 04:03 PM

Roy, did you mount the cat to the furnace to get it going?

I had to go into town this morning to run an errand, and while there, I decided to get my truck spruced up. I had him washed, polished, waxed and interior detailed. A $200 Christmas present to myself. Thankfully, a girl buddy lives in the area and picked me up for lunch so I didn't have to spend 4 hours sitting on the porch at the carwash.

Andre, you did seem a little crabby that day, but I felt the response was appropriate nonetheless. It gets aggravating when you go out of your way to help someone and they blow it off without so much as a thank you.

Got to help the ex tomorrow with getting her car to the shop for a/c repair, then hang out at her place the rest of the day taking care of a few things for her while waiting for her car to be finished. Could be an interesting day.

Dakster 12-16-2014 04:08 PM

Doug - Your girl buddy charges $200... Yikes.... At least you said it was worth it.

SavageNFS 12-16-2014 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee (Post 14910501)
Andre, you did seem a little crabby that day, but I felt the response was appropriate nonetheless. It gets aggravating when you go out of your way to help someone and they blow it off without so much as a thank you.

Bingo...he called me a hater today after I politely turned him down. I just don't see eye to eye with him and that's fine.

Keeping my truck for a long time...the agony :)

Dakster 12-16-2014 04:44 PM

Crappy timing for this to happen:

Drilling waste, diesel spilled at Conoco's Kuparuk field | Alaska Dispatch

darren32 12-16-2014 04:47 PM

I remember when 85 barrel spills didn't make the news ............ }>

Have a good night guys. I am OUT :-X03

2006lariat 12-16-2014 04:56 PM

Hey All!
Just cleaned 4 guns.....I'd rather shoot them!
Is H&S the only company that deleted the 6.7? SCT/Bully Dog doesn't have anyone writing delete tunes?
What about Spartan?

SavageNFS 12-16-2014 04:57 PM

Spartan did as well.