Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nebraska Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum176/)
-   -   Official Nebraska MAY BS/chat thread-Let the BS fly!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/846809-official-nebraska-may-bs-chat-thread-let-the-bs-fly.html)

donjamer 05-06-2009 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by 97nukeford (Post 7470988)
Okay, just went to plan B. Tasted this, and about ralphed. Tastes like a cross between formaldahyde and dog food. Luckily, I've got a couple of the other dinners that aren't too bad tucked away in the freezer here.

Trying to lose weight sucks.:-X18

Pat the question that enquiring minds want to know is...

How do you know what formaldahyde and dog food taste like??:confused::confused:}>}>

Sparky83 05-06-2009 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Saleenguy (Post 7470949)
I will later today be making a roast and potatoes for dinner.

i did that saturday... turkey roast.. mashed taters, corn and gravy.... mmmm think ill have that now... still some left in the fridge...

67nukeford 05-06-2009 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by RedUgly77 (Post 7470989)
I think if you hold out Pat you can get the whole Pinto Car and not just the hubcap!

and you just wait Pat, we will go after you this year and your KC football practice squad... speaking of, did you guys see all the rumors now that Favre is speaking with the Vikings this week about coming out of retirement again to be their QB?:confused:

Hey, leave the chef's out of this...:-X05 That would be funny if Favre went to Minnesota.....the Green Bay fans would HATE HIM!!!:-missingt

tiny1 05-06-2009 11:59 AM

I know that last year before he went to the Jets that the GB fans were about ready to lynch him if he went to Minnesota

67nukeford 05-06-2009 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by donjamer (Post 7471002)
Pat the question that enquiring minds want to know is...

How do you know what formaldahyde and dog food taste like??:confused::confused:}>}>

Heehee...an educated guess Don!!:-missingt

Chrissy250 05-06-2009 12:38 PM

Good afternoon everyone!!

67nukeford 05-06-2009 12:43 PM

Good afternoon Chrissy, how's it going today?

Sparky83 05-06-2009 12:50 PM

hey chrissy...

Chrissy250 05-06-2009 01:04 PM

going good here, just been taking care of our almost 4 year old(on monday) since he has been sick the last few days but says he is feeling better but doesnt sound like it yet.
Other than that, anyone interested in a 2005 Roush Mustang? It needs an overhaul but someone could get this car pretty cheap if Performance puts it on the lot. It is only the second mustang I have ever driven since my grandmas '67.
https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gal...id=215529&.jpg

RedUgly77 05-06-2009 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Chrissy250 (Post 7471349)
going good here, just been taking care of our almost 4 year old(on monday) since he has been sick the last few days but says he is feeling better but doesnt sound like it yet.
Other than that, anyone interested in a 2005 Roush Mustang? It needs an overhaul but someone could get this car pretty cheap if Performance puts it on the lot. It is only the second mustang I have ever driven since my grandmas '67.

sorry to hear about the sick kid.. I know how that is..

how much do they want for it? previous owner do a little racing with it I take it?

Chrissy250 05-06-2009 01:15 PM

It is a true Roush-# 320 and is recognized by Ford as a Roush.....not sure if it is a Stage 2 or maybe just Stage 1...has suspension and bodykit but no supercharger. Needs complete paint job, wheels and tires, and some suspension/chassis work, brakes, and radio (buttons are badly worn)....not sure what else but has potential if someone wants to spend the $$$ to fix it...

Chrissy250 05-06-2009 01:20 PM

as Joe put it, its was rode hard and put up wet!!! I dont think they are gonna put it on the lot once they find out how much it needs and as of right now, they would be lucky to get $10,000 for it. (in its current condition) However, it would make a good crusier right now as it does run good!!

Chrissy250 05-06-2009 01:26 PM

they want my truck back sooooooo bad that they offered to pay off Joes car + a few grand and give me any truck to use during winter!! Joe told them that there is no way in hell they would get The Wifes Truck!!!lololol There is a Very high demand for '05-'07 model year Super Duties!!!

cowboywanabe 05-06-2009 01:43 PM

Afternoon folks... I haven't gotten a visit from "the enforcer" yet, so I'll keep posting till I do! lol

Sorry to hear about your traumatic lunch Pat... I fell off the wagon again today. My wife has the day off so we went to Red Lobster for lunch. I normally just get soup and salad, but I am so sick of salad, I got shrimp and clams... fried, no less. I fully anticipate paying the $1 fine this week in our biggest loser competition (we have to pay if we gain any weight during the week).

That Roush 'stang looks nice in the photo... to bad it's been abused! I'm still suffering buyer's remorse on the new Super Duty, maybe I should trade it for a 'stang?

67nukeford 05-06-2009 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Chrissy250 (Post 7471349)

I saw this sitting in the back lot there, Joe said it had been beat on. Nice looking car, though. Sorry to hear about the little guy Chrissy, hope he gets better soon!

Rob, I almost broke and went to our cafeteria, but they've gotten sooo expensive, 5 bucks for a tiny little burger and about ten french fries:eek:!