Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   North Carolina Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum88/)
-   -   The Offical NC Chapter Talk Thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/573665-the-offical-nc-chapter-talk-thread.html)

SuperSnake 02-01-2007 05:34 PM

Wake up Ashley!!!!!:-X07

Erk469 02-01-2007 05:42 PM

I am going to start an audio custom shop here in WNC..custom speaker boxes, tint, cold air intake...stuff like that. I do it on the side right now so if anybody needs anything just hit me up

SuperSnake 02-01-2007 05:47 PM

Sweet. Maybe you can help me lay everything out in my truck when I have my interior out.

SuperSnake 02-19-2007 11:01 AM

Come on NC lets keep this forum going.....

SCWIDVICIOUS 02-19-2007 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Erk469
I am going to start an audio custom shop here in WNC..custom speaker boxes, tint, cold air intake...stuff like that. I do it on the side right now so if anybody needs anything just hit me up

ERK469..pm on its way

SCWIDVICIOUS 02-19-2007 05:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
heh....we all thikning about setting up some kind of shop

Im gona dabble in custom and other upholstery. I got me a sewing machine a few weeks ago. both residential and automotive. i will post attachment of the piece im setting on now as i post this....one i built.

SuperSnake 02-20-2007 05:05 PM

Rick you do very nice work.

whitetrash 02-20-2007 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by SCWIDVICIOUS
heh....we all thikning about setting up some kind of shop

Im gona dabble in custom and other upholstery. I got me a sewing machine a few weeks ago. both residential and automotive. i will post attachment of the piece im setting on now as i post this....one i built.

When are you opening shop? As soon as I get colors picked out I am going to do my interior (71 F250). I am going to order a new carpet kit, and I am buying a later 90's model bench but it will need recovering, as will the headliner and door panels. I would love to give the business to some one on here.

I thought I saw somebody on here posting about insulation and sound deadeners. does anybody remeber that?

Chad

SuperSnake 02-20-2007 07:01 PM

79TrailerSpecial put in sound deadener in his truck. You could check his past post by pulling up his profile.

a11budman 02-21-2007 04:19 AM

Hey Now,

What's up Carolina!!!!

Been a while

tanman722001 02-21-2007 08:19 AM

Hi Budman.Thought you got kidnapped or something.LOL Glad to see you back

SuperSnake 02-21-2007 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by a11budman
Hey Now,

What's up Carolina!!!!

Been a while

Hey Budman, Glad to see you back. I hope you can attend out meeting on the 24th. We are trying to get as many members to come to get our chapter off the ground. Hope to see you there.

Cliff

SuperSnake 02-21-2007 08:34 AM

Hey Tony. IM me when you can.

SCWIDVICIOUS 02-21-2007 10:50 AM

Thanks cliff!
i like to make them look and set nicely for sure.. It is a pride of the job i do. PLus I do work in the highest end company in the world....;)

Budman, you got lose!
if it werent for those darn kids......
ohh sorry wrong place..

How you doing Budman!

White trash, once i get the shop cleaned out, i will be able to do it. my shop isn't that bad, i got a sewing machine, and most everyhting i would need for doing that work now. i will keep you posted..

Are you planning on using leather, vinal, or fabric?

ok, well lunch is about over, so i got to pack this puppy up..lol

SuperSnake 02-21-2007 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by SCWIDVICIOUS
Thanks cliff!
i like to make them look and set nicely for sure.. It is a pride of the job i do. PLus I do work in the highest end company in the world....;)

Budman, you got lose!
if it werent for those darn kids......
ohh sorry wrong place..

How you doing Budman!

White trash, once i get the shop cleaned out, i will be able to do it. my shop isn't that bad, i got a sewing machine, and most everyhting i would need for doing that work now. i will keep you posted..

Are you planning on using leather, vinal, or fabric?

ok, well lunch is about over, so i got to pack this puppy up..lol

Since when do you take a puppy to work? :-innocent