Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - View Profile: RRranch

RRranch is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RRranch is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.

RRranch RRranch is offline

Posting Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. boosteddsm
    07-28-2011 07:50 AM - permalink
    I saw some posts you made trying to help people w/alignment issues and was wondering if you could help me w/what to try next. 94 F250 4WD 50-IFS, stock springs, new struts, LOTS of negative camber so I did new upper/lower ball joints and it didn't get any better. Also replaced tie rods/ends. What do I do next? My post on the problem w/a pic is here:
  2. Ropre
    01-30-2011 10:39 PM - permalink

    You posted to a fuel leaking thread saying "I was just looking at a set of heads on my workbench and I can't figure out how fuel could get inside the intakes.". I was wondering if there is any chance you could send me some pictures of the heads. I haven't seen them off before and was curious of the internals. Maybe one of the intake side w/out the manifold on and another of the top of the head. Thanks
    -Rory (ropre)
  3. plumber01
    07-02-2010 10:44 AM - permalink
    Just thought I'd stop in and invite you to join the TEXAS CHAPTER.
    Here is the link to join

    We just had a GTG(get together) at Lake Bryan(near Bryan College Station) and are currently planning one on July 10th at Quintana Beach park near Brazoria county
  4. klo827
    04-30-2010 12:18 AM - permalink
    Hello, RRanch. I saw your post and inquiry on whether you should be a Preferred Customer or Commercial Acct, w/ AMSOIL. I'm an AMSOIL Account Direct. I can tell you that the Commercial Acct is best because it's FREE with no yearly dues, fees, or minimums. A Preferred Customer account costs $20/year. Also, there are adtl Volume disc with a Commercial Account on top of wholesale. Commercial accounts must be in the Ranch or business name. Also, you can have the account coded to be tax exempt because you are using product for farm use. I have all of the paperwork to get you a Commercial Acct, as well as tax exempt status. I have assisted over 100 other farm/ranch & other business accts. You also get the AGGRAND Organic Fertilizer at wholesale price.

    Feel free to call me or email me at:
    [email protected]
    (303) 404-2145
    (303) 588-6125 - Cell

    Commercial Account Form
  5. rideracelivemx7
    04-13-2009 12:07 PM - permalink
    hey man whats going on, alright i took 2 pictures just to guide me in the right direction, am i going after the switch in any of these 2 pictures?


About Me

  • About RRranch
    retired Navy and Army, Currently a gunsmith, machinist, farmer, Ford mechanic
    West Texas
    Fixing things
    2 Letter State/Province (use "--" for outside USA/
    Country of Residence
    Current Mileage
    150,000 - 199,999
    Miles per year
    50,000 - 74,999


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 11-14-2013 09:27 AM
  • Join Date: 11-23-2007
  • Referrals: 0

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 AM.