Conversation Between Tricon and bheath26
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. bheath26
    06-25-2018 02:32 PM - permalink
    I think I pretty much want to copy your truck. I see you put air bags on, was that just for towing, was that after the carli lift? I didn't know you could do airbags and a lift. I don't think I am the best at searching on this thing so I was wondering if you had posted your compressor build yet? Did you get the Carli Add-a-packs or is that why you went with airbags? Is the airbags a better option for towing/hauling and ride? Thanks for all the info.
  2. Tricon
    06-22-2018 06:35 PM - permalink
    I love the setup, every time I drive the truck it still puts a smile on my face. All Carli hard parts and sourced my own Fox shocks. I have no plans for 2.5's in the rear, I don't think there's enough weight back there to warrant them, but if budget isnt a concern the 2.5's with the dual speed compression adjusters would be a prime choice! The rear 2.0's with the adjusters have been awesome on washboard and even better when I crank them up when towing my toy hauler. The F150 being an IFS front suspension is going to inherently ride better, but after the lift I do not miss my 1/2 ton at all. Big bumps in the F250 with the Carli coils and the Fox 2.5's are just fun as hell now. Used to bang and bounce pretty bad stock, just soaks it up now.
  3. bheath26
    06-22-2018 01:19 PM - permalink
    Hi, I was wondering how you are liking your lift set up? Did you have to trim anything for 35s? All carli with fox shocks correct? Any plans for 2.5s in the rear? How is the ride compared to a 150 now? I drove both stock, and got the 250, I didn't notice too much difference in ride on washboard roads, big bumps definitley stiffer but, I'd really like to keep the box from jumping around on bumpy roads. 2017 f250 SCREW SB platinum