Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - Conversation Between ShayneB and privateer, eh

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > ShayneB
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between ShayneB and privateer, eh

Notices
Conversation Between ShayneB and privateer, eh
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. 12-15-2016 03:15 PM - permalink
    Thank you for your response. I've got the hydroboost up and running on my truck currently. I am just about to under take the zf5 swap onto my 460. I haven't quite got down how to run the hydraulic master cylinder off my truck. When I bought my 1991 f250 zf5 I also got the hydraulic clutch and Slave set up. I currently have the c6 tranny in my truck. I have have the brake / clutch pedals from a 1974 f250. I'm hoping to modify it before putting it in my truck. Do you have any pics of your conversion.
  2. privateer, eh
    12-15-2016 01:47 PM - permalink
    I don't have any pics, but I think the thread that your looking for is 'Hydroboost conversion done', it's the one that i've downloaded info from
  3. 12-15-2016 12:07 PM - permalink
    Do you by chance have any pictures on your hydraulic clutch master cylinder installation. I am in the process of doing a zf5 installation in my 1978 f250 4x4 with a 460. Thanks shayne

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.