Conversation Between bronc71 and iceland-superduty
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. iceland-superduty
    04-17-2017 10:11 AM - permalink
    Well sorry for the reverse order of the messages -
  2. iceland-superduty
    04-17-2017 10:10 AM - permalink
    8 weeks and that is not in my timeframe.Since I will be driving through ON I was wondering if you know of any dealers/sellers in the area that could possibly have a trailer like this for sale? I am looking for 25-30000ibs GVWR. Also I have been searching for aftermarket wheels/tires packages for the new F450 but there are not many who do them. Maybe you know where to buy? I am looking for 24 inch wheels mounted with good A/T tires.
    Sorry about this long writing bronc71 but I hope you can assis me a littlebit in this matter.
    Regards.
    Jon Olafsson Iceland vatnasport@vatnasport.is
  3. iceland-superduty
    04-17-2017 10:09 AM - permalink
    Good morning. I decided to contact you and see if you can help a fellow F450 lover out
    My name is Jon and I live in Iceland. My new F450 Platinum will be built in this week and delivered in Canada in May. I ordered with almost every option but there are some things I need to buy in my trip to Canada when I will pick up the truck in BC and drive it to Halifax. On the way I will have a snowplow installed and a salt spreader. I have sent dozens of emails to snowplow dealers but responses are few. Also I have been searching for a gooseneck trailer to buy. I see that you tow a gooseneck and that is why I want to ask if you can help me out.Due to the fact that the trailer will be exported to Europe it has to comply with our regulations. It means that it can not be longer than 12 meters from center of hitch to rear bumper. Also it needs to have air over hydraulic brakes with abs system. I have had quotes from Pj Trailers and LoadMax to build a trailer like this but it takes up to