Conversation Between RangerMercMan and Ihatecmputers
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Ihatecmputers
    09-17-2016 04:56 PM - permalink
    Thank you,
    Some how I will get this site mastered,,, and you just helped out a lot. I see all of these blue links and not knowing what to do I " click ". And that is where the fun ends,,, I can go any where and every where but not where I want to go. One question I have is this....is buying the better upgraded package going to help me get around better ( easier it will never be ) I know it's just your opinion but that works well for me.
    Again, thanks for the help.
  2. RangerMercMan
    09-16-2016 07:11 PM - permalink
    I clicked on your user name and on the right margin under you age statistics is your friends section. I clicked on befriend ihatecomputers and added you as a friend and then clicked yes to sending a friend request to you so that you can add me. Hopefully this helps
  3. Ihatecmputers
    09-16-2016 04:47 PM - permalink
    Hello RangerMercMan,
    I am hopeing you can help this old man get around this site. (not sure how I got here) How do I talk to my Friends, just want to click and go but I don't know the sequence. I have an " in box " but what has come to the e mail acct. is not in it. ANY help is great. I am not Computer Ignorant (use 2 SCADA systems at work) but I am about to shoot this thing.

Thomas,,,,,,,,,VERY cool 66 u have