Conversation Between broncoprincess and FX-4 Man
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. broncoprincess
    05-16-2016 09:26 PM - permalink
    I started with a 1988 Bronco II then had a 1989 Bronco II and finally Baby Princess (1996 Bronco XLT). Was told 8 months ago she was no longer safe and needed a new vehicle so I bought a white 1996 Bronco XLT with no rust. The plan was to merge the two together, but found someone that said they could rebuild Baby Princess and I jumped on it!
    My obsession with Baby Princess is unique and until having the rebuild I never spent more than one night without her. Since the end of Feb. I can only go and visit her and it is really killing me. I started a list of new simple improvements I want to do to her once I get her back. However, her first night home I will be sleeping in her!! I can't wait. She is very much an extension of myself and I don't understand why people can't see that. Even if you don't like something of someone you care about you still respect it because you care for the person. The world is so messed up and I have always been a fringe dweller anyway. It's safer.
  2. FX-4 Man
    05-16-2016 01:25 PM - permalink
    Most folks are jealous of someone that has something they've wanted, that, and you spending time with Baby Princess takes away from time you could spend with them. So that I may understand your bond with Baby Princess better, what is she?
    I found this by accident, click on a name, which will take you to that person's homepage, at the top, there is the "visitor messages" - "about me" - "statistics" - "friends" - "contact info", click friends and there's a link you can click so you can "Befriend" whomever.
  3. broncoprincess
    05-15-2016 08:31 PM - permalink
    Thanks for having me as a friend! In real life I don't have any because no one gets my bond with Baby Princess. Well, maybe they're just jealous!!