Conversation Between wmcewan and GTKSOUP
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. wmcewan
    05-17-2017 08:12 PM - permalink
    Hey George - I'd love to help with your series.
    What you're trying to promote - stop talking about it and start doing it - really resonates with me.

I spent about 10 months working on my truck and estimate I've put almost 300 hours into it.
    I have a full time+ job, didn't have many tools, and definitely didn't have any experience with cars - but who's to stop the realization of a vision, right?

I have a long list of all the "to-do's" I've checked off, as well as a diary of every $$ spent. I also have ~300 pictures on flickr that can all be downloaded full-size right from the site. (Just scroll all the way to the back of the album for the pics with the bike in the back.) I'd also be happy to capture some high-quality video if that would be of use to you.

Just let me know how I can help
    - Bill
    william.mcewan@gmail.com
    "https://www.flickr.com/photos/williammcewan/albums/72157664722808123"
  2. GTKSOUP
    05-16-2017 09:41 AM - permalink
    Hi Ewan (hope that's right)
    George here. I saw your truck and love it. I was hoping you could help. I have a web series about restoring my classic cars and part of the ethos of it is to encourage enthusiasts to stop wasting time and get to work. I met a guy who I'm going to do a short bit on, he's a mechanic by trade and his dream car is a '50-'55 stepside. I'd love to use your car to show what he's talking about. How would you feel about sending me a few pictures? (the ones with the cycle in the back are cool). I'd of course give you a mention. Have a look at the series here:

Would be great to hear from you,

All the best

George