Conversation Between Squirlyjim and jeffinct
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Squirlyjim
    02-28-2018 09:49 AM - permalink
    I wish there wasn't people out there like this there really destroying are hobby. I just saw a post from Charlieled showing another one of this guys trucks maybe you should leave a comment on the type of truck he sells then maybe he'll see people are coming on to him. Well I hope you get all the poor quality stuff fixed and enjoy driving your f1
  2. jeffinct
    02-27-2018 04:22 PM - permalink
    Yup, that is my truck, one big piece of brown poop. The guy is a flipper and should be arrested for false and misleading advertisements. That said, I am at fault as well for not doing proper "due diligence". He will get someone killed as his trucks are literally created in a chop shop and sold as road going vehicles. He just gets the trucks going enough to get on a semi-trailer and then he is done, as in my case. I am now facing a substantial loss; if I sell it as a "project" or spend the $$ and get it running to the point of being safe and reliable. I have opted to put $$ in as I paid the cost of transportation and tax plus it is a '49 first generation Ford pick up. It will be a flat black "rat rod " driver, 10 footer, etc, which is what I wanted in the first place. It will be in the hands of a professional for awhile to work out the "flipper" issues, but once done, I will have what I wanted. Jeff