Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - Conversation Between rust-n-rods and SCRAPHEAP51

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > rust-n-rods
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between rust-n-rods and SCRAPHEAP51

Notices
Conversation Between rust-n-rods and SCRAPHEAP51
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. 08-31-2014 10:52 PM - permalink
    thanks for the hit back I loved the pic. of your stuff it just kills me that guys like us put these rides together whether it b a rat or a 50,000 doller ride and most of the shows the owners of other rides buy there"s and don't have a clue to what us builders do to make these rides so B-A.
  2. 08-31-2014 10:38 PM - permalink
    Welcome Rust-n-Rods, Look forward to seeing what you got.
  3. 08-31-2014 07:42 PM - permalink
    what up man thanks for the hit back looking forward to getting to share with u guys that love these old rods as much as me. my first truck was a rusted out 71 ford short bed 302 3 speed in the floor. I was 17 at the time. the shifter hung up so much that by the time I was 18 I was one bad ass at fixing tranys ha ha but I am 45 now and have not been with out a ford truck since.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.