Conversation Between 49fordv8f4 and 52 USCG Panel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. 52 USCG Panel
    05-07-2021 08:13 PM - permalink
    Hi Mark! I'm relieved to see you post again. I was worried that maybe your health had taken a turn for the worse. It's good to see you sharing your valuable knowledge and experience again.

Jim
  2. 49fordv8f4
    08-25-2020 12:27 PM - permalink
    Thank you, Jim. I'm looking forward to your reply. Enjoy your company.
    Mark
  3. 52 USCG Panel
    08-25-2020 09:31 AM - permalink
    Good morning. We are having company for the next few days, but after they leave, I'd like to react to your thoughtful analysis of where we stand.

Jim
  4. 49fordv8f4
    08-24-2020 02:25 PM - permalink
    Jim, the continuation of the last message, it was too long to post. Third, vs 28-32, since we refuse to retain any knowledge of God, in other words, we want to remove any thought or evidence of Him from our existence, God has given us over to a depraved mind to commit all sorts of wickedness, unrestrained. I believe that we are now seeing unrestrained wickedness. I also believe that God has abandoned this nation to It's own destruction and what we are seeing will only get worse. I really feel very sad for people like Dr. Levine who have been given over to a reprobate mind because of their rejection of God and His Son Jesus as their saviour. This life is so short, in light of eternity, to only seek what pleasure we can have here.
    Mark
  5. 49fordv8f4
    08-24-2020 02:13 PM - permalink
    Jim, I wrestled with posting on Abe's thread as I didn't want come off intentionally offensive either, but I knew that what I felt that I needed to post, would offend some. From my understanding of Romans 1:18-32, I believe that we are at the bottom of a downward spiral of a nation that has rejected God. First of all in verses 18-21, we refuse to recognize and give glory to God for who he is, the creator and sustainer of all things, even though He can clearly be seen in His creation. Secondly, vs 22-25, we have turned to worship the creation instead of the creator, rabid environmentalists, worshipping the earth and all that is in it while advocating the murder of 60 million of the unborn. Because of this, vs 26-27, God has removed all restraints to allow homosexuality and all sorts of sexual perversion to run rampant and be accepted as normal behavior in our nation.
    Mark

6. 52 USCG Panel
    08-23-2020 08:26 PM - permalink
    You are so right about what we can expect as we get closer to the end times. A major flaw of liberalism is their mistaken belief that it is somehow possible to create heaven on earth. I talked to Abe about his thread. He didn't think he ever experienced a thread just disappearing without a trace like his just did. His thread, and apparently some of the comments, certainly got someones attention. I hope I never come across as deliberately offensive, but do feel it is important (as you tried to do) to be a witness for Biblical values.

Jim
  7. 49fordv8f4
    08-23-2020 04:42 PM - permalink
    Hi, Jim. Thank you for the reps! I noticed last night that the thread was pulled without any fanfare. I'm sure my post didn't help the situation any. We are definitely living in strange times and the last "hours" of the age. Soon our Lord will return for us, but not before it gets much worse, I'm afraid.
    Thanks again, Mark
  8. 52 USCG Panel
    06-08-2019 04:45 PM - permalink
    Hey Mark. Your truck is really looking really great. A true restoration! You'll be driving soon. Is there any chance you would think about taking your beautifully restored truck to Abe's event in Pennsylvania? People are beginning to ask him about numbers. It looks like the Tennessee event might get cancelled due to a lack of participation. It would be a shame if Abe ended up having to cancel too. I know it would be a big commitment of time for you, but hey, you're retired. I really enjoyed the adventure of taking my old truck to Kentucky in 2017.

Jim
  9. 52 USCG Panel
    03-16-2019 11:12 PM - permalink
    Hey Mark. I hope you are making a good transition into retirement, and you are doing well! As you may have noticed, our forum has returned back to normal, and I have started posting again. I'm sure many of your friends would enjoy hearing from you again, but I understand too that you need to feel comfortable about coming back. Please join us again if you feel you can.

Jim

I still haven't gotten around to fixing my turn signals, but one day soon it should happen--then I will know if your switch will be needed.
  10. 49fordv8f4
    11-07-2017 06:36 PM - permalink
    Thank you for the reps, Jim. I really appreciate it. Happy to help.