Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - Conversation Between flowney and RustyRatRod

Conversation Between flowney and RustyRatRod
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. RustyRatRod
    12-01-2015 03:08 PM - permalink
    RustyRatRod
    Sounds great, sir. Sorry I just now saw this. Something about this site conflicts with my laptop and makes it run very slow, so I don't visit much. Hope the radiator works out. Just let me know on the parts. If I don't see you before, have a Merry Christmas.
  2. flowney
    10-28-2015 01:43 PM - permalink
    flowney
    Hi Rusty,
    I'm headed out of town for a week so won't be coming by the store soon. If it's extra parts you crave, I'll be further disassembling my '77 F-250 Camper Special S-Cab. The cab will go to a long term project and the bed and part of the frame will become a trailer.
    Thus, I will be looking for folks interested in these HD suspension parts (8 lug front and rear axles and suspension, power steering, power brakes and a complete Heater/AC plenum.
    That disassembly will have to wait for an opening in the shop so it may be early 2016 before I get to it. Let me know.