Conversation Between filthy6 and cdl2374
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. cdl2374
    08-11-2015 01:08 PM - permalink
    No problem . Glad to help give me a call sometime if it's easier to get your questions across and answered.
    Curt 480-586-8546
  2. filthy6
    08-11-2015 12:55 PM - permalink
    Thanks. a pic of the driver side would help a bunch. I also sent this message via private message just minutes ago because I was not sure I was using the visitor message feature correctly. Sorry to be clogging up your computer.Matt
  3. cdl2374
    08-11-2015 12:49 PM - permalink
    No problem . I will take a better pic of the driver side tonight that shows the headers and the steering linkage and the shifter connection to the aod. It's a 347 probably somewhere around 400 HP. The headers are any fox body shorty headers. No fit issues due to using the Lexus front end. Plenty of room for everything. Way easier than a crown vic front end without all the width issues, and more room to route everything than with a mustangII.
  4. filthy6
    08-09-2015 09:04 PM - permalink
    Good evening. I am fascinated with the tailgate you made. I am far from ever attempting to do that. May I ask what year and displacement motor that is in the photos and what headers you are using. Also if you had any fitment issues with the headers or would do anything different. If you have a photo of the driver side that would be great. I know it's a lot of wants for a first contact and I can tell from your post that you keep very busy. If you can't get back to me I will certainly understand. Thanks, Matt