Conversation Between 1975F2504X4 and orangeford
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. orangeford
    07-12-2016 12:43 PM - permalink
    The griffin works great. Its the biggest one you can get with an exact fit. If you have the front flange mount it is part # 7-70138. the rear/side flange mount is part number 7-70137. I incorrectly ordered the side mount one first and sent it back for the other one. Griffins fitment info was vague on that. Be careful with the drain plug threads. I put in a zinc anode in the drain hole to check fit and stripped the threads because I didn't use teflon tape for the test fit. So I am pretty bummed considering the cost. Some day I will fix it correctly but filled the threads with sealer for now.
  2. 1975F2504X4
    06-08-2016 05:57 PM - permalink
    Hey, I can't send pm's as I haven't made any posts. I was just curious how that aluminum radiator from Griffin has been working for you ? I'm looking at getting one myself, thanks to you for making that a bit easier with the part numbers! I'm a bit hesitant with the downgrade from 4 core brass to a 2 core aluminum but with the bigger tubes it makes sense that it would cool better. Just wanting to real world feedback. Anything you can pass on would be greatly appreciated! Thanks