Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - Conversation Between speakerfritz and Sheriffdude

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > speakerfritz
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between speakerfritz and Sheriffdude

Notices
Conversation Between speakerfritz and Sheriffdude
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. 08-12-2018 08:52 PM - permalink
    Speakerfritz, firefighter1406 recommended I touch base with you about my 08 Super Duty 6.4 with a surging problem. Nobody has been able to find the cause and after almost $27,000 and a year of an absolute nightmare I need any help I can get. I am now trying to find the cause myself and as a hobbyist I am probably way over my head. I had a problem of surging under load and then the inter-cooler inlet rubber connectors would tear or blow off. Now I still have a surging and a "bucking" (partial throttle) going downhill. DTCs of P2289 and P0006. Please read my other post on the 1999-2016 Super Duty/Heavy Duty. Anything you can suggest or help with would be a Godsend. Sheriffdude

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.