Conversation Between grclark351 and wyoming4x4
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. wyoming4x4
    08-12-2011 11:36 PM - permalink
    hello grclark got some photos of completed heads/intake. catch you later and intake came out a little different what I thought. Everything looks great and very impressed with the work completed. Lloyd did the check and let the flow bench tell the story and velocity check everything. interesting build and learning several interesting things.
  2. wyoming4x4
    05-22-2011 01:50 PM - permalink
    wyoming4x4 just checkin in. Yes I submitted my app to cleveland.net friday. Hopefully get somehting soon to be a member. Gonna be a 4wd motor with some torque. bought these heads years ago by dumb luck. Things just recently came about with another guy skippin town at our local machine shop with a nice set of flat top pistion perfect for my application. Catch you later and more photo's as things happen. Using MPg heads, Scott for cam hyd/roller and parts. Guy in montana for head work CFM, creek flow management. Local guy all the correct tools to do the job i want 25yrs experience. Hope you like the photo's anything else drop a message. Wanting to make little over 400hrspwr at 4000' elevation. Gonna be difficult with my air/elevation situation. I live at 4000 and play higher often to 10,000. not your average situation. horspwr drops off quick as elevation comes into play. Not many of our fellow motorheads don't get to experience this motor killer in Nat/Aspirated world. adios amigo!