Conversation Between Fal-308-Win and davbeisner
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Fal-308-Win
    12-01-2012 05:16 PM - permalink
    Dave did. You check out my album pictures, is this where you want to mount your coolant filter????
  2. davbeisner
    11-30-2012 10:11 PM - permalink
    Thanks man! I went ahead and bought the Dieselsite filter for my truck, but I'm about to pick up another 6.0L for my property this weekend and it'll need a coolant filter too, so I may do a home-build following your instructions or I may just get a second Dieselsite... so all that to say, I'd appreciate the info, but it's not an urgent thing :-)
  3. Fal-308-Win
    10-13-2012 10:02 PM - permalink
    Dave my man, what's up? Hey dude I just got your PM about the coolant filter build. I'll try and put something together and post it. It might be a few days, but I have a feeling I have some time good luck with the cooler replacement. Remember cleanliness is the key
  4. davbeisner
    10-08-2012 04:00 PM - permalink
    Hey man! I'm about to do my oil cooler in my truck and want to put in a coolant filter as well. One of the other guys (Cheezit, I think) said that you had done your own coolant filter which would filter 100% of the coolant, not just the little bit that the aftermarket kits will do. Wondered if you'd be willing to send me some pics of your setup along with the steps and parts involved in doing it?

Thanks!