Conversation Between hollerbanger and fastmover
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. hollerbanger
    12-19-2012 02:09 AM - permalink
    Hi karl My name is wayne sorry about the long tiome without replying, It has been one of those years you wished you slept through. right now im in the process of fixing my F250 the 6.0 is acting up has a P132b code fore the turbo truck has no power and little to no boost. Im not sure what the cause or repair is but while im fixing it I went ahead and bought me one of those bullit proof your 6.0l kits with head studs and turbo rebuild kit and a lot more goodies. The only part that irritates me about this kit is it will constantly set EGR codes and not pass smog unless I also buy their programmer which stops the pcm from setting codes and it will pass a smog check. they tell you this after you buy the kit. that is enough flapping my gums for now I just need to find out the general cause for the turbo code mentioned earlier. later
  2. fastmover
    10-01-2011 09:02 PM - permalink
    Hi hollerbanger,

My name is Karl and I am the leader for the northern California chapter of FTE. I just approved your membership a few moments ago and want to welcome you. I see you live in the Chico area. We have a few other members up there as well. We also have lots of members with diesels, so you will be in good company.

Please feel free to introduce yourself to the group in the chapter forum or in the monthly chat thread and tell us about you, your truck, and your interests. We like hearing from new members and pics are always appreciated as well.

Once again, welcome aboard.
    Karl