Conversation Between Silverlode and senix
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. senix
    04-25-2017 10:09 AM - permalink
    Hello and welcome to the board. Not too many specialty shops around Frederick.

Trick trucks is pretty good and I have had them do a lift on a previous truck I had. Bought my headache rack and tool box from them for my current truck.

You are probably looking at what would be called a leveling kit. Add a leaf in the rear and 2.5 inches up front. New shocks and then you should be good to go. They can do it all.
  2. Silverlode
    04-25-2017 09:42 AM - permalink
    Hello Senix. I am new to these boards and noticed that you are a moderator and are in Frederick MD, as am I, and thus I am hoping you can help me with a question. Can you recommend a shop in Frederick that is knowledgeable and experienced installing lifts? I don't want anything crazy, probably just a leveling kit but I want to know I have somebody with a clue. Previously I bought an 03 F350 new and drove it for many years. Installed a Donahoe level kit, adjustable track arm myself, but that was the old leaf spring solid axle front end. I now have a 2015 F250 I bought new a couple years back and I don't know what I am in for with this one. I will soon need new tires, so I am hoping to get a little lift done and slightly bigger wheels and tires at the same time.
    I really appreciate your time, Thanks
    Stefan