Conversation Between Death85e and HeeHaw78
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. HeeHaw78
    08-19-2011 12:26 PM - permalink
    hows it going? sorry i have not gotten a hold of you yet. no excuse just haven't called ya yet. anyhow maybe next weekend or so i will give ya a call. ill be on days off and going to montrose to pick up a supercab cab and a radiator from a guy down there.
  2. HeeHaw78
    03-25-2011 08:14 AM - permalink
    well its a no go now, dont have the funding for it, i will just have to keep the idea on the back burner for. how are you with carbs or do you have a good 4bbl that you dont need?
  3. Death85e
    03-24-2011 01:21 PM - permalink
    Personally i dont think that putting a crew cab on a reg longbed frame would be that hard ti,e comsuming but not difficult...at worst you may have to add an inch or two to the body to clear the frame enough in the back so you would not have to cut the and box frame rail inserts into your cab. But in all honesty i dont believe it would be all that difficult to do.
  4. HeeHaw78
    03-22-2011 01:57 AM - permalink
    curious on your opinion on something. how hard do you think it would be to put a crew cab on a reg cab frame? i know you would have to cut the box and build your own rear cab mounts but really how much work would that be?