Conversation Between Tugly and sand_fiend
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Tugly
    01-05-2016 06:15 AM - permalink
    Good to see you back! This is where the slip additive mix and the condition of the LSD get into a wrestling match. I have a new clutch pack and fresh fluids mixed to spec, so I got what you see in the picture, and corners at normal operation don't "grunch". I also have 800 ft/lbs of torque available, so I don't know if that's an overriding factor for the LSD to deal with or not. Rich
  2. sand_fiend
    01-04-2016 08:38 PM - permalink
    Hey Rich how are you.. Sorry i have been off the site for over a year. just been busy at work.. anyway, I have a question for you. I had a rear seal go out about three years ago and changed fixed it with a ford seal. i got about 2000 miles on it and it started leaking again. I put it off for over a year and lived with the smell of Hot rear end oil. i just fixed it last week and it was not very low on oil. I did a little brunout and only one wheel is spinning. is that normal for these trucks ? I remember a post of yours where i think you said you twisted a drive line. you showed the pictures of your burnout were both tires had spun. that is what got me thinking about if the rear end is working right or not... Thanks Phil