Conversation Between The Masked Rider and bigandy59
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. The Masked Rider
    08-01-2014 06:54 AM - permalink
    Yea, I was at work in San Jose. My office was on the 8th floor and had no view of the truck. Got off at 5:00pm and when I got outside and to the truck, I found the left wing window broken. That's how they got in. They new exactly what they wanted. They took the seats, console, and tank cover. I had the rare option fiberglass one piece tank cover color matched to the seats. That's all they took, just the seats, console and tank cover. There was a camera on the floor and my old Navy hat on the dash they didn't touch. Then knew EXACTLY what they wanted. I had to drive near 20 miles over the mountain to my home, setting on one of those plastic milk crates. NOW THAT SUCKED.
  2. bigandy59
    07-31-2014 05:58 AM - permalink
    Wow that sucks, but i do eventually plan to install them back in the truck, Ill keep an eye out though.
  3. The Masked Rider
    07-30-2014 11:52 PM - permalink
    Hi Andy. Welcome to the Forum. I was wondering is you do not plan to remount your bucket seats, I would like to buy them. A few years ago, my truck was broken into and my seats along with other things were stolen. I'd like to replace them. Please let me know if you decide to sell them.
    Thank you.
    Fritz
    831- 588- 4082
    the masked r1der at yahoo dot com