Conversation Between bubba_78363 and BLADE35
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. bubba_78363
    12-04-2012 10:09 PM - permalink
    Thanks Benny. I was just looking at those O'rings on Clay's site. I don't remember the exact number for ICP during cranking but I wanna say 2-300psi, but the more you cranked on it it appeared to rise some however never getting up past 500psi unless ICP was unplugged. Will let you know what I figure out.
  2. BLADE35
    12-04-2012 09:10 PM - permalink
    Them IPR screens sometimes stick in the Housing But dont mean its Good or Bad

I would replace the IPR Valve maybe you did IDK

What is his ICP During Cranking???

I would rering all injectors to get the Alaint Power oring kits these are the only ones thatt have the Very top injector Oring that Seals the HPO Rail to the Inject itself. Ford does not sell there oring kits with this top oring
  3. bubba_78363
    12-04-2012 08:52 PM - permalink
    His ICP sensor is on the passenger valve cover, and yes during cranking his idiot gauge does go to the middle telling me his LPOP is turning.
  4. BLADE35
    12-04-2012 08:42 PM - permalink
    Where is His ICP Sensor at

Passenger Valve Cover or Under the Turbo???

Have you verified LPO????
  5. bubba_78363
    12-04-2012 12:15 AM - permalink
    There are also no codes indicated other than for his egr being un-plugged. My next step is going to be standpipes and dummy-plugs, but I wanted your opinion also. Thanks for your time.
  6. bubba_78363
    12-04-2012 12:14 AM - permalink
    Benny, I a helping a buddy troubleshoot his 04 that just shut off on him driving one day, and have a question for you. I initially thought it was the FICM cause I have seen his FMP reading dip down into the low 30's before so I put mine on there and it's still just turning over, and not starting. He has FICM sync, and CMP/CKP sync, but FPW remains at zero while starting so this led me to a HPO leak. I pulled his IPR valve and when I removed it the screen stayed inside the housing, and after fishing it out and looking at it there were no obvious signs of damage but with that screen coming off is that an indication of too much pressure blowing it off? While cranking his IPR reads 77, and KOEO it's at 14, and ICPV is about .2. His ICP however is low and indicative of a leak, and when I disconnected the ICP connector it definately indicated the defaulted ICP reading on the scangauge however still no start.
    Matt
  7. BLADE35
    09-29-2011 07:39 PM - permalink
    theres one by the A/C Compressor passenger side

and another by the Power Steering pump best to take the air cleaner out for this one sorrey no pics of those
  8. bubba_78363
    09-29-2011 07:11 PM - permalink
    Quick question for ya.. Do you have pictures of, or can you tell me where the dedicated grounds are that you were talking about cleaning. Thanks, Matt
  9. BLADE35
    09-18-2011 10:22 PM - permalink
    thats about where mine is from the factory
    gets alot of slush and Ice on it in the winter then trips my GFI
    I wanted to reroute it to the driver door area somewhere
  10. bubba_78363
    09-18-2011 09:53 PM - permalink
    I just have my cord routed down the framerail and dnagling below the tow hook for the time being, however I picked up a Marine Plug Cover in the fishing section at Bass Pro Shops that I am going to be using. It has a cover on it for when not in use, but in the past I was just filling the ext cord female end with Di-Electric Grease every few days to help with moisture.