Conversation Between 6863m and LxMan1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. LxMan1
    10-04-2011 03:55 PM - permalink
    Sorry to hear that. Did you fill out a support ticket from here?
    Ford Trucks Enthusiasts Support System

I will also contact an admin just in case to see if they can fix it for ya.
  2. 6863m
    10-03-2011 09:27 PM - permalink
    I have sent a couple of messages to the site trying to determine what is happening in my membership. I received an email saying that my membership would renew from my pay pal account and assumed all was well. But based on the advertisements and slowness of the site I don't think it worked and I have lost my membership. I tried to set up a new account and it tells me my user name is already taken. Can someone get back to me on this.

Thanks
  3. LxMan1
    09-27-2010 02:37 PM - permalink
    I will forward your issue to an admin that can look into your account and see what is going on. Sorry about the trouble.
  4. 6863m
    09-25-2010 10:14 PM - permalink
    I have sent a message every day since registering and paying for a premium membership. I can not seem to use the forums and am not allowed to post or search or use anything described in the premium membership. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or if you just have a very long period to activate a membership. But I can't seem to get any answers or help from the contact emails. I would really like to use the system. I am a member of the chevrolet and MG sites and they are similar and I have no issues using them. But I am having one heck of a time getting straightened out with this one. I also don't know if this is a proper way to reach a moderator but at this point any contact will be better than nothing.